He deceived me and shared all my secrets with her.

Peachez

I've been married to my husband for 3 years now,when we met he has been dating a certain woman who has been calling me threatening but he dismissed and dumped her calling her a crazy xgf in my presence,now im 1 month pregnant and that woman had heard,she sent me emails of their affair,she was not a crazy xgf they are lovers,he married me behind her back,she says they have a baby now,all along he has been telling her married me by mistake and he was gonna leave me,when I fell pregnant he told her he is trapped with me CNT leave anymore then she got angry and spilled the beans,I also found out his close relatives who attended our wedding have been to dinners with my husband and his gf they also attended baby showers. ....now he denies fathering the baby,he has broken if off with her as usual but he always goes behind my back to apologise anyway....I fear that this woman might be bitter and ebdanger my life because she seems unstable and she has threatened me before we got married.I dream about him with her with his family and her family united,I'm scared when ever I see her email because I dnt know what next she will tell me.My husband wants DNA for his child with his gf now ,and is doing everything to be nice to me.I CNT afford a child now I think he is just nice so I can keep this baby so he can have me trapped,I hate this pregnancy I have nowhere to go with it.Looking at the things that had happened between him and this woman plus dragging me in it makes me think they are not mentally stable.Do men like this ever change?

Do you have concrete proof that they've been together during your marriage? (Are the emails dated?)

Also, speak to the close relatives to verify this story.

If this is true, in your position, I would want to get an abortion and a divorce.

• Author

When she called me to spill the beans she also emailed their conversations it seems like she kept all their chats especially where terrible things were said about me,some I found in his computer,hotel receipts,bank statements then my husband also gave me his email password to show me the affair is over,I got more old emails and her naked photos....on our wedding day he told her he was at a funeral,theres also emails where the gf was sending to my husbands brother asking why my husband is not taking her calls saying how much she loves him and the brother forwarded it to his wife who forwarded it to my husband.When I asked the brother why he lied to me he accused me of disrespecting him and his wife. I'm just embarrassed and feeling so dirty.

Edited by Peachez
  • Author

Then he says he was going through some difficulties and had no one to talk with so he shared with her as a friend but she twisted it and seduced him.She knows even the insides of my house,this is a woman who once got me a hitman but my husband assured me he will calm her down and tell her I'm not a threat to them.

evanescentworld

see a lawyer.

file immediately for divorce.

and what you do about your pregnancy is up to you, but I know what I would do.

• Like 1

This is awful, OP.

Get a lawyer. Keep all the proof. Have him move out immediately. Change the locks and get an alarm. Call your trustworthy friends and family for support. Let them know what is going on. Ask someone to stay with you to help you through this time. And get a counselor/therapist to talk to. This man has behaved abominably and has played with your mind.