What Have I done?

tory1012

God this stuff is so hard!

So I'm trying the best I can to cope with this break-up and I think I did something really silly. I regret it now.

While my ex told me stop pushing things re. second chance I have definently stepped back and let him be. Trying to work on myself etc.. I've lost quite a bit of weight since this break up happened 3 weeks ago.

I slept with somebody else last night and I regret it. I have led this person on and I think he's quite into me. I am in no way ready to start anything! To be honest it made me miss my ex even more. This sucks! Now I have to distance myself from this person ( I told him 3 times that I wont want anything) and break it to him gently. REALLY not ready to be with somebody else.

I feel pretty crap about myself right now. I suppose I was longing for that human affection that was taken from me so suddenly.

You had sex with a guy. Simple as that. You told him what it was to begin with. Just don't lead him on.. Personally I'd never talk to him again. We(guys) do that a lot. As long as I've been clear that it's just sex, I've never had any remorse. Sure I felt like crap after, but that's my problem and I have worse to worry about. :cool:

Don't beat yourself up about it. For goodness sakes, IT'S OK! (;

Just get back on the right track and focus on healing...the healthy way. We've all done foolish things like that. You may have to blow the guy off if he still wants to see you after you've made it clear that you aren't interested in anything more or in hanging out another time.

Brutal truth.

• Author

Thanks guys!

I really didn't want to go that whole "get over somebody by getting under another" cliche.

I don't think I could enjoy it with anybody at the moment. Well... Maybe Leonardo Dicaprio I could. But he is the exception!! :p

• Like 1
You had sex with a guy. Simple as that. You told him what it was to begin with. Just don't lead him on.. Personally I'd never talk to him again. We(guys) do that a lot. As long as I've been clear that it's just sex, I've never had any remorse.

Do we? Than I must be the exception. Anyway I agree with the second part of your sentence. It has to be clear beforehand what the conditions were.

I am sorry you feel like this now, it is why I never do things like this, not because of a moral standpoint, I just couldn't handle such a thing emotionally I am sure of that (:p). I do miss the intimici when alone, gosh I do, but I have accepted it as a large fact of my life as I seem to be more alone than joined with a significant other.

Good luck I hope you will feel better soon. It might take a while though as all is very recent. Some rides we unfortunately have to sit out.

The more you will think about it, the more you will regret.

You know you can't get back, so it is better if you concentrate on something else that is important for your life.

• Like 1
  • Author

Yeah I think I'm okay now! I did have a conversation with the ex yesterday because i'm still in that hoping we can get back together phase. Man it is so hard to let that go.

It really does come in waves doesn't it. Sometimes I feel anger, optimism, sadness, melancholic. He text me saying "dw about me I'll be fine" "someday you will find a man who your bubbly personality will make happy". That just ripped a hole right through me man. Then stupidly checked his fb acc and he has become friends with a girl who was interested in him while we were together. " I just want to be alone" - His words - Yeah right you f**king liar.

I know I need to move on. I've actually set myself 3 goals to acheive by february next year. I hope I will feel better by then.