question

tree

How do you know if someone is loosing interest in you or doesnt want to be bothered with you any more????

And why is that when something is wrong with a guy, they dont discuss their feelings, they just shut you out

Have you asked? If you have the kind of communication you should-you should feel comfortable asking. If someone cares about you enough to care how YOU feel they should tell you if they want you to stay or go. If they can't tell you then do you really want to be with someone that you have to guess how they are feeling. Last resort---follow your instincts they usually don't let you down. God gave you those 'little bells' for a reason. But please try asking first so you give that other person the chance to explain.

1. How do you know if someone is loosing interest in you or doesnt want to be bothered with you any more????

You just get that feeling. It's pretty noticeable. However, most people who are in love with someone don't want to see the signs because it's too painful. They just look the other way and try harder to make it work. The harder they try, the more they drive the other partner away.

The best thing you can do is as soon as you start feeling that way, know there is a good reason why. Back off as fast as you can. You would be very surprised at how fast there could be a renewed interest.

2. And why is that when something is wrong with a guy, they dont discuss their feelings, they just shut you out

Men don't discuss feelings like women do, although they are getting better. Books like "Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus" have helped. Many men feel it's not macho to talk about feelings but when a relationship is ending because they failed to do so, they rush to buy the book...but it's usually too late.

Men just aren't trained to talk about feelings. It's just not in their make-up as a rule. Men like to fix things, make them better...not talk about feelings. In the evolutionary process, very early on I seriously doubt men and women did much more together than have sex and raise kids. It's only perhaps over the last thousand years that the sexes have extremely slowly grown to communicate with each other just a bit better.

Don't forget, it's only been less than 100 years since women earned the right to vote...and only in the last 40 years that women have become a more a common sight in the workplace. Human beings seem to evolve very slowly, although I sense things are speeding up a bit.

By my projections, men will be excellent about discussing their feelings in the year 7,355 A.D. I also predict that by that time, women won't give a flip if they do or don't. There are some who feel the world will be destroyed in some fashion well before that happens. Go figure...

When that feeling deep in your gut tells you something's just not quite right...listen to it!

If you're questioning it, then most likely there is something wrong. If he seems upset or annoyed, ask him what's bothering him. Try to communicate with him. Tell him how you feel when he acts like this. If he cares enough about you, and you approached him nicely, he'll open up and at least tell you what's on his mind.

If he doesnt and seems to brush you off...hey you got an answer to the following question:

How do you know if someone is loosing interest in you or doesnt want to be bothered with you any more????

In this case, just take a step back. Don't act pressed or beg him to talk to you. Put him on the backburner and focus your attention on your other friends and activities outside of him. Most likely, his interest level will rise above normal as soon as he realizes you've got your own life outside of him.

And why is that when something is wrong with a guy, they dont discuss their feelings, they just shut you out

Trust me, not all guys are like this. If he's shutting you out and that bothers you, re-evaluate the reasons why you continue to stay with him. What are you getting out of your relationship? Personally, two guys I dated had no problem discussing their feelings or when they were upset. So I have no doubt in my mind that there are others out there that will do the same for you.

If not, I'll hook you up with one of them. He was kinda cute.