What are the best things about you?

Mer, only 72 of your posts have been deleted. Wow, that's great!!!

:laugh:

Big talons? > :confused:

Originally posted by tiki

Mer, only 72 of your posts have been deleted. Wow, that's great!!!

:laugh:

Big talons? > :confused:

:lmao:

Yay Go me go me!!!! Riding the short bus.. oh yeah!!!!

God I love myself!!! My bus driver says I'm his favourite special person :confused::laugh::bunny:

::has a fun-nay feelin 73 is around the corner::

moimeme wrote: Worth another whole thread, I do believe. 'What do you think about most'. My answer would be 'none of the above' to those to replies!

Moimeme, so what WOULD your reply be?

I spend very little time thinking about myself. I think about other people in my life or I think about whatever I'm learning something or what answer to give to a question or I might be thinking of whatever it is I need to do. And I don't hate myself. I have stuff I'm working on fixing - I'm by no means perfect, but it's in the context of improvement, not self-loathing and I don't devote huge amounts of thought to it, I just do it. In fact, I think it's a bad idea to dislike yourself. I bet it even causes illnesses.

I don't think I 'deserve' anything. I'm grateful for what I have.

The only good thing about me is my avatar. To celebrate nearly a year of time on this forum, I made the big commitment and picked one. Otherwise everything about me is pretty much hateful. People seem to like that about me.

MWC_LifeBeginsAt40

i like my hair because it's straight. I used to hate my hair because it's so straight.

I think it would have to be my eyes, they aren't beautifully colored... standard brown, but I get lots of comments on my "cute eyelashes". I can also make anyone laugh.

Butterfly28
Originally posted by EtErNaLlYCoNfUsEd

I like my eyes..hence the avatar.....I hate my nose...I have nice legs...

Personality wise...I'm quirky, a bit weird, but never a dull moment with me.

OMG you might be my clone.

I hate my nose too. LOL

What are the best things about you?

Apparently my liver still works pretty good.

Hmmm

I like that even though I am overweight (and YES it really is because I am hypo-thyroid and have been on a lot of medication for the last fifteen months), I actually have defineable curves and a waist.

I love my eyes. The color depends on the day, how tired I am, and my mood. It varies from piney green to sky blue with all sorts of mixes, swirls and colors inbetween. (And I love that I finally had surgery to correct my lazy eye).

I love my hair, its red, wavy and long. It now covers my breasts! Gonna look awesome spilling over the front of my corsetted body and dress at the wedding!!

I love my hips and my bum (its a love/hate thing). I could weigh 90 pounds and it would all be hips and ass.

I love my strength.

I love discovering myself again, and finding that the real me is someone that I love.

I love that I am one of those women who can have multiple Os!!

I love that I see my best traits in my children.

I love that my kids still think I am "cool", but that they know exactly where my boundaries are, and that they know that I am much more concerned that they be good people, and treat others fairly.

I love that I come across as a "Soccer Mom" or somehow come across as innocent, and that when I go off it gets undivided attention. I love that people are shocked when I say "Fu(k", and that I still blush when I do.

I love that I can still blush!!

I love that I am a baby whisperer. That children gravitate to me. Its funny to see how many kids I end up with around me at the health clinic, or the store. I swear they follow me everywhere. I love that BOTH my kids have that trait.

Damn RR, you're post just made me warm and tingly.

Ah nevermind, I pissed my pants.

Your writing was nice though, nonetheless.

Originally posted by tiki

Damn RR, you're post just made me warm and tingly.

Ah nevermind, I pissed my pants.

Your writing was nice though, nonetheless.

::Offers a diaper wipe and depends and then hugs you:: :love:

Thank you, I think.

Usually when I make someone piss their pants I have either made them laugh really hard, or scared the bejesus out of them.

• 1 month later...

I love my obsession with food. I'm skinny and stay in shape, yet I feast like a fat man. :) And I just love how I can inhale several bowls of Cap ' N Crunch cereal in one sitting. :)

I love my eyes.....I guess cause everyone says they are very "pretty" (a manly kind of pretty :) )

I also love my facial expressions. May be a bit unusual for someone to love that about themselves, but my facial expressions contain much power and emotion, and are an exciting visual experience to its viewers. :D

I also love my personality (now that I've finally managed to fully show it). I let NOTHING get to me, or anger me. I love how I'm able to set aside a problem (only if it's best to leave it alone) and focus on the things that I want to have my attention given to.

I also love to keep everyone and everything happy. I can usually eliminate anger and sadness quite easily, no matter who it is I'm talking to.

I also love my mind. Everyone tells me that I'm smart and very uniquely visioned, meaning I see almost everything in a different way compared to most people. I think in an alternate way, a way that I've somehow managed to create, and it seems to work quite well.

I also love my ability to "adjust" with anyone. I mean, I'm still myself, but I'm able to adjust myself to others, in terms of pretty much.....anything.

I don't really like, however, my lack of rear ASSets. I contain no "natural cushioning" for when I sit on hard surfaces. :) But it's not much of a problem since I find myself sitting mostly on couches, in front of a TV set, watching The Price Is Right. Damn, that Bob Barker sure is a cheery ole' fella. :)

Oh yeah, I also love my addiction to rice. Mmmmmmmmmm, mexican style rice with a gob of queso. Now THAT, ladies and gentlemen, is how it's done! (Did I mention I love my addiction to food :) )