Women like this

Bumpin in My Trunk

Bumpin in My Trunk

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/breaking-up-reconciliation-coping/breaks-breaking-up/483141-dumper-came-back-but-choosing-between-me-new-man

For a guy who doesn't lack qualities that would make a person insecure... I am fairly insecure now.

Ugh

So I see that I'm not the only one that suffers because of women like this. In my attempt of being better prepared for the future, I want to know how to spot women like this, deal with them, and how to be strong enough to implement NC. For example, I had many times where it was clear to me that I should have left my ex. I should have left, moved on, and found someone else who would treat me better. But I wasn't strong enough.

I saw a quote on the internet once. It was "If someone treats you like an option, then leave them like a choice." But just where do you get the strength to just pick up and leave? What wisdom do the people of LS have to offer on women like this?

• Like 1
http://www.loveshack.org/forums/breaking-up-reconciliation-coping/breaks-breaking-up/483141-dumper-came-back-but-choosing-between-me-new-man

So I see that I'm not the only one that suffers because of women like this. In my attempt of being better prepared for the future, I want to know how to spot women like this, deal with them, and how to be strong enough to implement NC. For example, I had many times where it was clear to me that I should have left my ex. I should have left, moved on, and found someone else who would treat me better. But I wasn't strong enough.

I saw a quote on the internet once. It was "If someone treats you like an option, then leave them like a choice." But just where do you get the strength to just pick up and leave? What wisdom do the people of LS have to offer on women like this?

I caved and went to her place last night... she "needed me"...

I am trying to be strong today and NOT go tonight when she "needs" that "help" again.

There were hundreds of mosquitos on her bedroom window screens and she panicked. Of course, who came the rescue?

I took care of it - but it requires multiple treatments. I told her that. She still won't know what to do and won't call her dad and she told me she has no one else to call to do it...

I'm not going tonight. I'm not going.

I am trying to be strong today and NOT go tonight when she "needs" that "help" again.

There were hundreds of mosquitos on her bedroom window screens and she panicked. Of course, who came the rescue?

I took care of it - but it requires multiple treatments. I told her that. She still won't know what to do and won't call her dad and she told me she has no one else to call to do it...

Post tomorrow. Let us know if you went to her aid again.

What to do with you?

First: Men do this too.

Second: You don't need any tips on how to spot them. Like you say, you saw all the red flags, and ignored them. When it comes to finding the strength to leave, it all comes down to what you believe you deserve. Work on loving yourself, and you won't settle for being treated poorly. The bonus is that you'll be sending out more positive vibes, and you'll be less likely to attract insecure people.

You know you write it yourself: she 'needs' you.

Do you care for the cook in your favourite restaurant, or do you just regret it when that cook has quit his job? We love his creations and probably will miss those products he makes if there isn't a replacement: a new cook. But do we actually miss the cook, the person that cooks? You are her caterer, providing the things she 'needs'. For example tonight she needed help. Does that also mean that she cares about you, her helper?

We do not love people because we need them, she needs you because she is lazy. You are not her toy but her tool. Don't be a ...

I didn't go..

Still super sad. And I have a major exam Saturday that I'm not ready for.. Preoccupied with her.

Im screwed...

• Author
Bumpin in My Trunk
First: Men do this too.

Second: You don't need any tips on how to spot them. Like you say, you saw all the red flags, and ignored them. When it comes to finding the strength to leave, it all comes down to what you believe you deserve. Work on loving yourself, and you won't settle for being treated poorly. The bonus is that you'll be sending out more positive vibes, and you'll be less likely to attract insecure people.

Well what if they happen to fly under the radar? For some people it's too hard to let go of someone once they welcome partners like this into their life.

And settling on being treated poorly...It's hard to know what's good in a relationship when we have little experience. Family and friends treat me great and set a good theoric example of what I deserve. But what I'm trying to say is that it's hard to know what we deserve when it comes to real hands-on experience. The only other way to know is through trial and error but we all know that methods sucks

And it's kinda funny...I voiced to her what I wanted, what I deserved. her reaction was to get annoyed with my feelings and say I was controlling and jealous when I even still feel my demands were reasonable, even like the requests from those 2 guys from those threads I put in my original post. It sucks we have to learn what to do the hard way...but at least we learned now.