how can you get friendzoned by talking to a girl online in another country? have you girls ever done that to a guy?

Not a girl, but it should be pretty straight forward. Just end the RS but keep talking to them, no sexual messages. Talk to the ex BF about your new dates and how *****ty your mother has become or something.

I think I'd be friendzoned by now if I didn't go strict NC with my ex.

Blech, the friendzone... Avoid it like the pest. Best way to waste time.

OnlyHonesty
how can you get friendzoned by talking to a girl online in another country? have you girls ever done that to a guy?

That can occur anywhere when one person is no longer attracted to the other.

noskilljustluck

If she knows the guy is sensitive, still has interest in her and willing to sacrifice his time on her, and she's itchy with a big B, then yeah she will definitely friendzone you.

I personally never did it to anyone. Its demeaning.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Author
If she knows the guy is sensitive, still has interest in her and willing to sacrifice his time on her, and she's itchy with a big B, then yeah she will definitely friendzone you.

I personally never did it to anyone. Its demeaning.

what do you mean?please explain? i thought i made it obvious to her i like her more than a friend but seems i was just a friend

Is this on a dating site or someone you met previously? If it's the former, I'm assuming she's into you or she wouldn't be talking to you. If it's the latter, it's completely possible she has put you in the (misogynistically-termed) "friend zone". Sometimes I know right away that I don't want to date someone, but I like their company so I keep talking with him. However, I back away if I start to realize we're not on the same page.

BridgetGrey

I friendzoned by ex for 2 years and half due to the online nature of the relationship. It worked on me and I got out of there when he tried to make me jealous by seeing another girl ..

anyhow long distance killed us and he said he loves me a friend and the rest died down the ****er lol