For a while now I have known the importance of the year 1947 from a prophetic standpoint, particularly how it relates to end time events.

As a very brief recap, the following events all occurred in 1947:

1) Israel was decreed to become a sovereign nation. This was prophecied by most of the "major prophets" in the OT such as Jeremiah and Isaiah. (Some will correctly say that Israel became a nation in 1948, but the decree was actually issued in 1947.)

2) The alleged UFO crash occurred at Roswell, NM.

3) The CIA was created (literally weeks after the Roswell event).

4) The technology used to make the first microchip was invented.

All of these above events I have known for some time. But today I just learned perhaps the most important of all. In 1947 the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered. The scrolls contained the Book of Enoch. This was a book that was referenced in Scripture (Jude) but which was lost or unknown since then. The book contains details of the fallen angels who came to earth in the days before Noah and corrupted the human gene line. The book opens up with a statement about who the target audience is: not the generation when it was written but a "remote generation" at the time of the tribulation near the end.

It's my belief that the Book of Enoch was intended to be hidden and then revealed during the latter days. If anyone thinks this sounds cryptic or cultic, I will ask why God did the very same thing when he told Daniel to "seal up the words of this book until the time of the end". The Book of Enoch, at the very LEAST, was a real book at one time, otherwise Jude would not have directly quoted it.

Could this discovery in 1947 be the real book that Jude quoted? Was it intended to be found? And was it related in some way to the other events #1-4 listed above? Clearly if there were actual aliens who came to earth at Roswell, this sounds eerily similar to the events described in the Book of Enoch when angels descended onto Mount Hermon. I believe these two concepts of aliens and angels are one and the same. Perhaps the time was ripe for this book to be discovered since only now would we understand its significance and truth. I wonder if the young boy who stumbled upon the caves of the Dead Sea Scrolls really wasn't led there supernaturally.

Edited by M30USA
  • Like 1
pureinheart
For a while now I have known the importance of the year 1947 from a prophetic standpoint, particularly how it relates to end time events.

As a very brief recap, the following events all occurred in 1947:

1) Israel was decreed to become a sovereign nation. This was prophecied by most of the "major prophets" in the OT such as Jeremiah and Isaiah. (Some will correctly say that Israel became a nation in 1948, but the decree was actually issued in 1947.)

2) The alleged UFO crash occurred at Roswell, NM.

3) The CIA was created (literally weeks after the Roswell event).

4) The technology used to make the first microchip was invented.

All of these above events I have known for some time. But today I just learned perhaps the most important of all. In 1947 the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered. The scrolls contained the Book of Enoch. This was a book that was referenced in Scripture (Jude) but which was lost or unknown since then. The book contains details of the fallen angels who came to earth in the days before Noah and corrupted the human gene line. The book opens up with a statement about who the target audience is: not the generation when it was written but a "remote generation" at the time of the tribulation near the end.

It's my belief that the Book of Enoch was intended to be hidden and then revealed during the latter days. If anyone thinks this sounds cryptic or cultic, I will ask why God did the very same thing when he told Daniel to "seal up the words of this book until the time of the end". The Book of Enoch, at the very LEAST, was a real book at one time, otherwise Jude would not have directly quoted it.

Could this discovery in 1947 be the real book that Jude quoted? Was it intended to be found? And was it related in some way to the other events #1-4 listed above? Clearly if there were actual aliens who came to earth at Roswell, this sounds eerily similar to the events described in the Book of Enoch when angels descended onto Mount Hermon. I believe these two concepts of aliens and angels are one and the same. Perhaps the time was ripe for this book to be discovered since only now would we understand its significance and truth. I wonder if the young boy who stumbled upon the caves of the Dead Sea Scrolls really wasn't led there supernaturally.

I believe he was led there supernaturally, I mean this chain of events coincide way too much- they are related IMO. This is beyond fascinating, and in fact was praying for encouragement:D

...also just opened the link you provided (thank you) ...Enoch was the "7th" from Adam...the number 7 in Biblical terms is perfection/completion...interesting.

Edited by pureinheart