Due to busy lifestyle I have zero game, zero social circle, zero muscle. Depressed

youcanever

Damn it. Right now I have zero game, zero social circle and zero muscle.

Story time: I am working 8am to 6pm 5 days a week. Waking up at 6am and reaching home at 7.30pm. I am also studying on my masters degree which takes my evenings to study. I get home, eat something and study for 2-3 hours and then sleep. Also I am applying to become a pilot and in 2-3 weeks there will be a skill test for this application process and I am also giving 30min to 1 hour every evening to strenghten my concentration, visual, memory etc skills to pass this test. My last one month passed like this.

I have 2 final exams this saturday and my last final exam&presentation next tuesday and the semetre ends.

I am pretty good at work. My supervisor is very happy with me (I am a full time engineer) but it is exhausting. Right now it is 9pm and I am venting here. After vent is done I will dig into my notes and prepare to those god damned finals weekend. I am *****ing exhaused, frustrated and overwhelmed guys.

My pilot skill test preparation results were going higher and higher till today but somehow I couldn't give my fullest this evening and got average results.

I also have some personal problems. I believe that my memory and attention is not very good. I forget things. That sucks. I mostly get whatever I put into my mind but mostly I think I am stupid.

Because of this lifestyle I stopped hitting gym for last 2 months, my ex came to my life and left me again 4 months ago, I can't even meet my friends, I totally lost my game and not even caring about my physical attraction. I am a good looking guy but now I started using glasses due to spending too much time in front of computer. I don't care how girls see me. All I want is to get out of this period of struggle and get my chit together again. Hitting gym, hitting on girls, improve my social circle and be energetic and powerful again.

I am *****ing depressed and weather is also depressed. Chit. Double negative.

Oh and the saddest part is that I still live with my mom due to my financial issues.

Good part is: I am being very very careful with my expenses and recovering my financial pit. And there is 6 days left to end this master finals suffering fest and only focusing on pilot test.

Damn, I am a sad ****.

Edited by youcanever
learning_slowly

Hey, I am going through a tough time too. But unless some miracle occurs only you can pull yourself out of it.

Just do 15 mins of exercise a day to build up your serotonin levels.

Then imagine your life as a movie with you as the lead character. You're going through the part where it's tough, so that in time you'll have the happy ending.

I don't know your particular situation, but there will always be worse off people than you. Look at your plusses: you have a job, are paying off debts, doing a masters and applying to be a pilot.

Lots of people would love to be in your shoes. Friends will come with going out and doing things or at work.

You really have such a **** life :) learn to appreciate!

Using a computer often doesn't affect your eyes beyond making them tired. It cannot trigger myopia or hyperopia or astigmatism. You can get lenses when you go out after your exams. Or as a pilot or engineer you'll probably be able to afford having your eyes laser corrected.

I'm pretty impressed by your schedule. Something to be proud of. Same thing for the good ratings by your supervisor. Why don't you push off picking up girls until after your exams? Once you have the rush of your successes you'll have more than enough game.

If you're depressed it could also be a result of burn out. Maybe you took a little too much on your plate by working full time, doing a masters and trying to pass pilot acceptance tests? If that's the case, clear your schedule up and do one thing after the other. In order not to get depressed you need to be able to enjoy the fruits of your efforts. If you're just studying and working that's certainly difficult to do.

Good luck!

If you want to get more women and have better "game", follow these steps:

1) Get biceps and grow a goatee

2) Dress like a gay man

3) Learn how to lie and flatter

4) Become a sociopath

5) Try to get some jail time

These tips are proven effective.

• Like 2