18yrs is enough

It's not on her terms any more... she has no power to control me... sex is out of the window. Not that she did in a nasty way. She is a rather selfish woman. But I know where that comes from.

I'm not better than anybody. It was my decision. In fact, apart from giving up sex, my life is pretty good... she is a good woman, just rather strange... :)

So you have sex with someone else?

If you no longer have sex, then she "won." You may no longer chase her, but you also no longer have sex. So you wanted sex in the past and she did not. Now she still doesn't want it, and you gave it up.

So who gave up the power? Not trying to be critical...just curious as to why you think she has no power.

So you have sex with someone else?

If you no longer have sex, then she "won." You may no longer chase her, but you also no longer have sex. So you wanted sex in the past and she did not. Now she still doesn't want it, and you gave it up.

So who gave up the power? Not trying to be critical...just curious as to why you think she has no power.

No, I don't really want sex with her any more. We have it occasionally (it's been two months now because I'm sleeping in my office - my son is back from uni and his bedroom is next to ours... he plays on his computer all night and makes too much noise for me - I'm a light sleeper)...

Since I don't want sex with her, she has no power over me any more. That's all gone and it's a relief. I guess I never had any power, because she used to be in charge of that. You can see it like "she won", but I'm pretty sure she feels rejected now. Or she is wondering why I don't ask for sex. But she'll never ask me. And I don't care. I don't have to tolerate her quirks now, just so we could have sex. Not that we argue, or anything. We just live separate lives.

I'm sure I will have sex again in the future... probably with another woman, when I'm gone... :D Hope this explains...