Grass is greener walking away speech

Quick run down of my story is my fiancé that I have been w for the past 8yrs who I have a 6yr old child w is currently I believe going through G.I.G.S. I went through something similar last yr but handled it way differently and mine was due to emotional neglect and him drinking too much. But then he fought for me and won my heart back. For the past 6 months he started drifting once he started a new job. Turns out he was having an emotional affair with a coworker that turned physical.

We live in the home that we were supposed to be buying together but on the date of closing the broker made a mistake w the mortgage and was only able to put just him on. He was supposed to get my name on the deed but never did. So things have been terribly awkward. I did everything wrong from crying begging pleading moving coming back ultimatums etc etc. he won't commit to not seeing or speaking to the other woman and I am just plain old crushed. I would do anything to keep my family together. I am sad to see how it looks like he is so depressed.

All he can say is he doesn't know what he wants. So I've decided even though it is going to be the hardest thing I'll ever do but I need to let him go. I am planning on moving in w my parents on Monday and telling him when he gets out of work. I love him, I just want him to be happy. Obviously id prefer if he didn't just replace me and figure out what it is that he really wants but I can't help that. Help me think of good things to say..

So far all I have is that I am going to tell him that I love him and I care about our relationship but it just hurts too much to stay here when he is having a relationship w another. I'm also nervous bc I don't know how he is going to adjust w the bills and feeding himself. I know I prob shouldn't be worried about that but even though he hurt me, I know that he is hurting too and I don't want to cause him any pain.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator

To save your family both of you would have to work on it. He's halfway out the door already.

Move on, for your sake and that of your child. Spare both of you the pain that he'll cause in the future. You don't have to take respinsibility for his actions, he's old enough.