Question for girls - Dating

BookCup

Hi there! Just going to get straight to the point here, I'm engaged in romance with a girl of my age (18) who I've known since we were 4 years old. I got talking with her again about half a year ago and it didn't take long for us to rebuild our comfort with each other and get coy and playful. So last week we met up for the first time after the revival of our interest for each other and we both agreed the date went well, we just had coffee and talked but it was nice just to sit down and chat about old times. So over the last week she's been asking if I'd like to do it again, seemingly not deterred, which is a good thing of course. Since we never really got anywhere when we were kids and it seems we're really hitting it off this time around, is that a sign she wants the relationship to go from being friends at the moment to much more. Does she want me to kiss her when we next meet up? Is it a wasted opportunity if I don't and will she think I'm not interested? I'd like to make it clear that I'm crazy about her, have been just about my whole life and would love to see where we can take it, never having a proper girlfriend and all. I hope she feels the same way.

So do I chance it, or ride it out and wait and see?

I'd do what makes you feel comfortable with if you wanna kiss her do so or just do it and see her reaction. If you both feel that connection the go for it and become a couple, because the slower things go you may miss the connection and remain friends only. If you want more you gota put in that effort and make some moves so why not go for it?

Do you feel like she's interested in you romantically?

It sounds like she is interested in you to be more than just friends. But, sometimes girls seem interested when they only want to be friends. That's only a small "but" though. Seems like all systems are go.

Kiss her if it feels right! Or just straight up tell her you are interested in dating her. That way you don't have to feel unsure when you make a move.

What's her body language saying? is she staring into your eyes, leaning forward & licking her lips? Then by all mean, kiss her. If she's standing a respectful distance away from you & never touches you, proceed with caution.