You had several times prior participated in an annual event, but ceased doing this because you no longer appreciated/hated the industry.

You were again invited to participate, but it would involve uprooting for a fortnight, getting behind on work, annoying traveling, and doing something you don't enjoy. It would also mean interacting with people you don't like, and having to fake it.

But, you would also get to go to a place you always loved, see old friends, be paid, and get a free trip.

What would you do?

You were again invited to participate, but it would involve uprooting for a fortnight, getting behind on work, annoying traveling, and doing something you don't enjoy. It would also mean interacting with people you don't like, and having to fake it.

If it's really going to be this bad, I wouldn't do it.

I'd rather be at home doing things I want to do with people I like.

• Like 2

If I missed the old friends, I would do it. For a free trip and the rest I wouldn't.

• Like 1

No i wouldn`t, stay at home melell with a larger cuppa and do some pattern cutting instead. Bang on a bit of `everyday is like Sunday` and round it off with an Alan Bennett play.

You had several times prior participated in an annual event, but ceased doing this because you no longer appreciated/hated the industry.

But, you would also get to go to a place you always loved, see old friends, be paid, and get a free trip.

What would you do?

• Like 1
  • Author
No i wouldn`t, stay at home melell with a larger cuppa and do some pattern cutting instead. Bang on a bit of `everyday is like Sunday` and round it off with an Alan Bennett play.

I am taking this advice very seriously.