So she breaks no contact

Was dating a girl for around 6 weeks we met each other about 7-8 times. We didnt sleep together but I did meet her best friend twice but as I said in a thread last week she ended it two weeks ago today and said she only saw me as a friend and felt she didn't think there was enough chemistry.

I accepted this and politely declined the offer of being friends and told her to get in touch if things changed.

Today she messaged me asking how I was, we exchanged a few messages. She told me she had bought a new car. I asked a couple of questions about it and said congratulations.

It ended with a message by her saying "anyway how's things ."

I said " great thanks what about you? "

"Yea ok, good"

"I'm glad you're well " I said and then she sent a smiley back.

I know it's general chit chat and I'm not looking too much into it because if she had anything to say she would do but do you guys think she's just testing the waters? Maybe she's scared of saying something? Maybe it's just polite chat. What should I look out for?

organizedchaos
Was dating a girl for around 6 weeks we met each other about 7-8 times. We didnt sleep together but I did meet her best friend twice but as I said in a thread last week she ended it two weeks ago today and said she only saw me as a friend and felt she didn't think there was enough chemistry.

I accepted this and politely declined the offer of being friends and told her to get in touch if things changed.

Today she messaged me asking how I was, we exchanged a few messages. She told me she had bought a new car. I asked a couple of questions about it and said congratulations.

It ended with a message by her saying "anyway how's things ."

I said " great thanks what about you? "

"Yea ok, good"

"I'm glad you're well " I said and then she sent a smiley back.

I know it's general chit chat and I'm not looking too much into it because if she had anything to say she would do but do you guys think she's just testing the waters? Maybe she's scared of saying something? Maybe it's just polite chat. What should I look out for?

She didn't break No Contact because you told her it was okay to contact you.

with such a short relationship that didn't even get intimate, it doesn't appear anything is going on. Just move on as you have been.