Single again... bored again... men still don't approach....

Women have ruined everything.

I was lap swimming today at a completely different pool than the one I usually use. As I was approaching an end, a girl comes up and sits at the end of my lane with her feet in the water, looked like she was pointing at her vagina and making mouth movements. I didn't really hear her, but assumed she was just asking if it was OK she sits there. I said, 'hey, no problem' durring my turn and continued swimming. I did four lengths and she stayed there the whole time. I was thinking and planning while swimming and decided next length back, I was stopping for a break at her end and start a conversation.

Luckily her boyfriend or husband showed up before I did that!@!!! Phew! That could have been really awkward lol.

It is absolutely impossible to meet a girl at the pool.

Itspointless
. our popular culture today tell you "YOLO, explore, do new things, find yourself, experience life!" etc. These are all good pieced of advice. However if you are married and wake up one day and find out - "Holy crap, I never YOLOed!

Just as it is all to common for woman to be constantly in a relation starting with the age of 17. I know such woman who are already saying for 20 years, now I take time to discover myself, yeah right ;) That is until they start missing intimacy and sex and they suddenly have a new mister perfect, who often turns out to be - big surprise - an ass-hole. The other way around is when they start blaming and projecting their unresolved problems onto men. Seen this happening with friends, with them trying to change for those demanding creatures :confused:

• Like 1