- I'm attached to a married man :(

• Author

Probably because sexting in their eyes isn't cheating cos it's a quick fix when they aren't getting real sex or attention from their wife's?

The emotional spill of it is again, a female to talk to.

• Like 1
Never understood this. Why do some men like having a woman to sext to and tell their marital problems too?

Because they like the ego stroke and comfort of someone who will say "There there, poor dear, let me suck your diick" LMAO! Not being facetious, but really.

Lots of men who do this do not in fact want to man up and face their problems head on and frankly, so sexting and telling someone your side of the story, someone who has exhibited that they adore you and won't criticize you or ask about your part in it and just tell you how right you are and how sorry they are for you and add some sexy talk into it, they would MUCH rather that than actually talk to their spouse about their marital problems and work on it.

• Like 2
Because they like the ego stroke and comfort of someone who will say "There there, poor dear, let me suck your diick" LMAO! Not being facetious, but really.

Lots of men who do this do not in fact want to man up and face their problems head on and frankly, so sexting and telling someone your side of the story, someone who has exhibited that they adore you and won't criticize you or ask about your part in it and just tell you how right you are and how sorry they are for you and add some sexy talk into it, they would MUCH rather that than actually talk to their spouse about their marital problems and work on it.

Funny lol

• Like 1

Genie

Im also trying to get over my R wiyh OM. We did have sex though anf shortly after fhat i broke it off. Partly because it was wrong and i felt guilty and partly because i knew it wasnt going anywhere. We both were not going go leave our families. Trust me, one of fhe hardest things ive ever done. That was four months ago and weve had no contact. I miss him terribly. Its horrible and honestly sfill waiting for if go get better. BUT you must cease contact. Trust me if you cross the sex line, its going go makd it worsd. I enjoyed it in the momenf but its not worth the agony afterwards TRUST me. It changss everything. Talk to me on here if you need to. Youre going to need support. Just know you will be doing the right thing even if it doesnt feel like it. I learned after doing sokething so selfish by having an A , you must do the most unselfish thing and end it. Doesnt feel so hot but with time it will

Hee! Miss B!!

Just stop everything.

You can read one my thread. I had similar experience as u are having, maybe not. Anyway, Honestly, it was proved to be a disaster at last. So pls think about ur situation carefully and ask yourself what you really want.

Good luck.

• Author

Hey to the new replies...

Me and him still text everyday and I've seen him in passing and I still get that little kick of excitement... Silly, I know. But harder to ignore.

A few days ago I woke up really positive and was saying to myself "why do I need someone else's rubbish to deal with? So what if his mrs I'd horrible? What's it got to do with me? So what he's unhappy?! Let HIM deal with it and grow a set between his legs and leave her."

Then it dawned on me, he's never gonna leave her, we never will have sex, he just wants the odd naughty text message to boost his ego after it's been knocked down by his wife!

How silly of me.... Each day that passes will get easier