He told me he isn't in love with me

BlessYourCottonSocks

LostConfused123
I know what you mean. I could not even discuss this with some friends, other friends didn't really understand why I was still hurting and also became annoyed. That he should just be forgotten and I should be on my merry way kind of thing. But this one man, went above and beyond, with time, great feedback and advice and undying concern. I bought him a gift, but I'm thinking I should buy him another great gift for the holidays.

Don't you hate that when family says "just get over it"

Ugh!!

(hugs to you too) :D

• Like 1
Is anyone on depression/anxiety meds? What is your experience with them. I'm thinking of moving back home and going back to school. I need to get away. I've never been so sad before and I don't know how to shake it!!

I was prescribed with diazepam during the bad parts of my breakup which worked wonders to get to sleep and stop all the thinking. If you have an addictive personality then don't touch them!! Dont use them during the day either otherwise you will become dependent on them to feel better.

• Author
BlessYourCottonSocks

Last night I went to the gym. I was working out and this guy came up behind me and scared me. It was him. Then he started flirting with me and saying how good I looked and then he grabbed my head and kissed the top of it.

I think it's because men were staring at me and he wanted to claim me.

From reading your experience, it's very similar to mine also. I loved him deeply and wanted to support him because he was very nice, calm and all but in the end, he broke up with me with the same reason : "i love you but not in love with you. find somebody who accepts you because i can't", i was so shocked, i couldn't cry, i just said "OK." our final meeting was near my house, he wanted to hug me but I couldn't. i felt hurt.

you know, i somehow feel relieved to find people having similar experience to mine, i don't feel alone and because of the encouraging comments and with your realistically positive thinking, i feel so much better. Those people who experienced such deep love are indeed the wisest and the best of all because they know how to love unconditionally. We must not think it's a mistake, it's a wonder to love unconditionally because not all of us can or experienced this feeling.

You did your best in maintaining this relationship, you showed courage, ambition and strength to let go and to move on.

You know, the post break up time is the time to show off your genuine strength .

My mother was in a 2 1/2 year relationship and the guy broke up with her with not apparent reason. After 20 years, her ex searched her to tell her how much he loves her and that he needed 20 years to realize how much he missed her and all. Fortunately, my mom moved on , she told me that the break up helped her to become a better person without the help of her ex.

This story made me determined to workout, to eat healthy and to gain confidence by the fact that i was enjoying being in my own company.

I thought to share it with you because you have the courage and the ambition to grow, you don't fear to love and because of that, you are a very precious person. Be proud of that. :)

Hope I helped somehow :)

• Like 2