how do i know if a guy that i work with that i have hung out with is really intrested in me or if he is just using me for what he can get? i see the good in him but he has to much past baggage too. and every time he get mad at me he tells me he is going to move to paragould Arkansas. and just here in the last week his friend told me he is not moving what more do you want . and i told him i want the whole nie yars not to just feel like he is using me for sex and what he can get. and his firned convenced me to get him this car dvd player that coast 159 dollars after a 20 precent dicount . and if he moves off now or continues to act the same way with me i am going to be pissed with wallace and james both. James did get me an xmas gift but he already gave it to me. a week and a half ago cause he was upset that i stoped by . he has been really depressed here lately. and well he has an ex girlfirend in paragould . that i think he still talks to some. cause his mom and steop dad have coustody over her kids they are not even his. why woudl this guy be getting me small things if he truly has no feeling for me . i think he has feeling but is to scared to let thing happen. well so how do i get him more intrested in me is what i want to know ? how to get him to want me even more to call me more to ask em out more and to have that you know the possiblitys of having maybe a likfe with him? that is all i want to know? he told me the last time he called me that he was doing some better that he had been depressed but i dont know about what. and i did not ask him . well you guys tell me what you think . adn thanks always for the info.

• Author

no this is not the same guy . i dont talk to the married man much anymore just in passing . this guy is very singel. well i need to go to bwed for a while. i just got off work. so really tell me what you think ?

Give him an ultimatium. If he likes you enough his actions towards you will change if not find someone better and consider it a learning experience.