i need help

I havent had a long period of happyness in about 1 year and 2 months 1 of the reasons is that there is a girl i am totaly crazy in love with during last summer is when i saw her (i new here before all this but she had relly changed) So anyway she was dateing this loser which she dumped sometime in august the thing was after that she had a crush on me and she claimed 2 flirt with me (either im really stupid or she dident flirt) for like a month we both liked each other but never asked each other out (remember now im stupid) so towards the end of august my friend came over when we were all hanging out (my friend is a ladysman and im not) he started 2 talk 2 her and they have been going out ever since. So about 3 weeks ago he my other friend and her were at his house she is always saying how she still likes me and that i look better then her boyfriend so anyway she saw i was sad all night so were talking and she kissed me

( a sympathy kiss) which just made me sadder cus i know i cant have her and if there was ever a chance of her brakeing up with him to be with me (and if she did brake up with him she said i would be the first person she calls) i would feel relly bad cus he's my best friend i dont know what 2 do this and other problems make me sad alot so someone please give advice please

You sound like you are just really depressed. First thing you ought to do is go out today and see a funny movie.

Hey, we all lose opportunities. We never know which way they may have gone, either. You could have gone out with this girl for a week or two and it could have fizzled right down the toilet. Getting depressed about things that didn't happen is really crazy. There are so many things to get depressed about that do happen...and that's not really healthy either.

So you didn't ask this girl out when you maybe should have? Big deal. I didn't play the winning lotto numbers when I should have won $85 million last year one Satuday night. I also didn't by Microsoft stock when it was 140 times less in price than it is not. Yeah, $1,000 invested a few years ago could have paid off my house and car now. Maybe I'll just be depressed about that today.

What you should be doing in NOT moping around waiting for this girl. You said yourself you probably couldn't have much more to do with her because if she does break up with your best friend, you wouldn't feel very right about seeing her. As a matter of fact, it's even pretty mean as a friend for you now to be thinking about them breaking up. You should be hoping for the best for your friend and this girl that he rightfully won because he had the guts to ask out. OK?

Now, the man upstairs made more than one female. I have been madly, yes MADLY, in love NINE, yes NINE, that's 9, times in my life...with NINE different ladies. Since I know that is absolutely possible from personal experience, I can unconditionally guarantee you that if you will pick yourself out of this depression, you will find a lady of your own...if you will get up enough nerve to ask her out when she starts flirting.

Maybe you need more confidence. You keep calling yourself stupid. You need to stop doing that. And you also need to stop calling other people losers. Stop evaluating yourself and others. Start feeling good about yourself and understand there was an excellent reason you didn't ask this girl out when you could have. Everything in the world happens in divine order...exactly the way it's supposed to...and often we don't understand why it's that way at the time.

I think you have learned a big lesson. When a lady opens the window of opportunity, it can be shut it pretty quick. Write that down on an index card and put it up on your bathroom window. Read it every day until you understand it. When the opportunity presents itself for you to ask a lady out that you are attracted to, TAKE IT OR LOSE OUT!!! Same goes for most everything else in life.

Now pick yourself up, go to the mall, and flirt!!!! Forget this other girl...she's taken.

taughtmepatience

I would say that you should forget her. There are plenty of other girls out there and this one is going out with your best friend. Even if they do break up, it would be very awkward for you to be dating her. Your window of opportunity is closed and you must move on.

I havent had a long period of happyness in about 1 year and 2 months 1 of the reasons is that there is a girl i am totaly crazy in love with during last summer is when i saw her (i new here before all this but she had relly changed) So anyway she was dateing this loser which she dumped sometime in august the thing was after that she had a crush on me and she claimed 2 flirt with me (either im really stupid or she dident flirt) for like a month we both liked each other but never asked each other out (remember now im stupid) so towards the end of august my friend came over when we were all hanging out (my friend is a ladysman and im not) he started 2 talk 2 her and they have been going out ever since. So about 3 weeks ago he my other friend and her were at his house she is always saying how she still likes me and that i look better then her boyfriend so anyway she saw i was sad all night so were talking and she kissed me ( a sympathy kiss) which just made me sadder cus i know i cant have her and if there was ever a chance of her brakeing up with him to be with me (and if she did brake up with him she said i would be the first person she calls) i would feel relly bad cus he's my best friend i dont know what 2 do this and other problems make me sad alot so someone please give advice please