pervy ex wants me to keep his keys

brokenhearted9

brokenhearted9

Hey thanks for all your replies. it's so wierd my whole way of thinking is skewed. I got into a relationship thinking that it would be wonderful but then he totally killed my spirit with the drugs and insistance on thressomes and the partying and his obsession with sex. My ex was so into exploring wierd sex acts but he said if I didn't want to then I didn't have to. I mean I have a hugh sex drive and always wanted it but at times he wouldn't because I would get mad at him and he would not be in the mood. I so worry for him that he's going online looking for sex, I mean this man is brad pitt good looking. I guess I will just stay friends with him. I miss him because of his wonderful glamorus lifestyle but I guess it is not worth it if he were to marry me and stuff. It's so wierd he would always say things like if I impregnate you then you can't go running for the hill s and he would talk about " when we get married" as if it was inevitable. I never knew that there were monsters in this world like that and it so suprises me so much. anyways thanks for all your advice. I called him to ask for his address so I could send him his house keys but then he said you should keep it it would be nice for someone else to have the keys . I don't know why he said that. I told him I will keep it if he ever gets locked out to call me. what do you all think of that? That he is not over me? he Imed today and said he missed me this morning. I don't know what to make of it . Please help. I love this guy and it's so hard for me to let go. Am I crazy?

OK, there's an attraction, but there are ALOT of red flags.

If you weren't comfortable with his sex habits, did you comply anyway?

Don't do that. You will never be happy if you are forcing yourself to be with someone.

That desire/lust is going to change into something over time and that something should be good and comfortable, not a trap you find yourself stuck in.

You need to find a nice guy with normal habits with whom you can be happy just being you.

And don't tell him about all this.

I dated a girl for several years that had told me about a threesome she was in. She did it because she thought that she was giving him something special and that he'd love her for it. In the end, he dumped her. She offered the threesome to me once, thinking that it would put us on even footing and that I looked down on her or was curious about it or something. But I just thought that it would be interesting, but would eventually destroy our relationship. (of course, it didn't last in the end...)