The girl I'm crazy about has moved away...

ThisGal?? Where have you been? I can't PM you, or I would've. I hope you haven't forgotten about me. Im curious why you don't think I'm capable...

LOL sorry. I'm a grad school student and the Fall semester just started.

I was being a mean girl when I wrote that comment :laugh: Yes, you are capable of having a g/f. I just meant that you're letting your fears get in the way of letting her know you're interested.

Did you pop the question?

I'm curious too, did you let her know that you're interested in her? How have things been going/conversations...any updates?

• Author
MightyHeracross
LOL sorry. I'm a grad school student and the Fall semester just started.

I was being a mean girl when I wrote that comment :laugh: Yes, you are capable of having a g/f. I just meant that you're letting your fears get in the way of letting her know you're interested.

Haha I totally understand. Im an undergrad student so my semester just started as well. Thats why I haven't been on in a while either. Good luck with your courses this year.

Haha, I know. Im a loser lol. She just the first one I've ever felt this type of connection to and don't want to **** it up.

• Author
MightyHeracross
I'm curious too, did you let her know that you're interested in her? How have things been going/conversations...any updates?

Well, I did it half way lol. I did how the boys were there (I'm going to paraphrase because its been way back in the convo so I can't re read it), and she said they all just want to be friends. So I said something like "thats too bad." I don't really remember what happened after that. She told me that the boy she had told me about over the summer (who was prom king, she was queen) was taken.

So I guess that was good for me, but no, I didn't tell her. I just decided that it wasn't fair to her to tell her something like that when theres nothing either of us can do about it. I felt kinda mean doing that to her and didn't want to put her down that road.

So I guess that was good for me, but no, I didn't tell her. I just decided that it wasn't fair to her to tell her something like that when theres nothing either of us can do about it. I felt kinda mean doing that to her and didn't want to put her down that road.

It's really not that serious. You're not doing anything 'mean' to her. You over-think things. But go at your own pace. :)

Thanks! School is kicking my butt, cannot wait to graduate lol. Good luck to you also.

• Author
MightyHeracross
It's really not that serious. You're not doing anything 'mean' to her. You over-think things. But go at your own pace. :)

Thanks! School is kicking my butt, cannot wait to graduate lol. Good luck to you also.

Haha, I totally understand... took an exam today that was possibly the most difficult exam I've ever taken. 1 hour... 75 questions... each question was about a short paragraph... every multiple choice answer was at least 2 sentences. haha, first exam by this prof this semester, so now I know what to expect.

Anyways, do you think I should've told her? I kinda think she was asking for me to tell her, but I also didn't feel like I should do it to her. I just didn't want to make her life tougher while she's in a different country. You know... maybe she could think "oh, I don't want to do anything with anyone because maybe he will think I'm cheating and then not want to go out with me when I get back." That would completely ruin her life. I don't want to do that. Maybe I am just over thinking it, but it doesn't seem fair to her. Also, thats prob an exaggeration of what she would think, but thats the gist of it, in my opinion.

Haha, I totally understand... took an exam today that was possibly the most difficult exam I've ever taken. 1 hour... 75 questions... each question was about a short paragraph... every multiple choice answer was at least 2 sentences. haha, first exam by this prof this semester, so now I know what to expect.

Anyways, do you think I should've told her? I kinda think she was asking for me to tell her, but I also didn't feel like I should do it to her. I just didn't want to make her life tougher while she's in a different country. You know... maybe she could think "oh, I don't want to do anything with anyone because maybe he will think I'm cheating and then not want to go out with me when I get back." That would completely ruin her life. I don't want to do that. Maybe I am just over thinking it, but it doesn't seem fair to her. Also, thats prob an exaggeration of what she would think, but thats the gist of it, in my opinion.

Damn that's tough. Hope you passed! I am so tired of school. I just finished up a 16-page essay, school just started and already doing big ass papers. Yuck:sick:

Ummmm, you telling her you're interested isn't life changing, it's just letting her know "hey, I think you're cool." Not "hey, you're mine, I've claimed you so you're stuck with me." Really, "ruin" her life? You give yourself a lot of credit. Get off the pedestal. You're not capable of ruining her life. It's not going to stop the Earth from rotating, it won't stop the sun from shining, it won't stop the wind from blowing. Dammit, it's just cluing her in that you like her, it's really really not that serious. Stop over-thinking this.

Regarding the bold, no she will not think that because you two are not in a relationship and she isn't cheating if she sees other men, she's not obligated to feel any guilt.

It's absolutely OK to be shy but this is ridiculous. Please, take a hold of your nutsack and man up! I know I said I wouldn't respond to this thread anymore but I mean it this time. GL!

Edited by ThisGal
  • Author
MightyHeracross
Damn that's tough. Hope you passed! I am so tired of school. I just finished up a 16-page essay, school just started and already doing big ass papers. Yuck:sick:

Ummmm, you telling her you're interested isn't life changing, it's just letting her know "hey, I think you're cool." Not "hey, you're mine, I've claimed you so you're stuck with me." Really, "ruin" her life? You give yourself a lot of credit. Get off the pedestal. You're not capable of ruining her life. It's not going to stop the Earth from rotating, it won't stop the sun from shining, it won't stop the wind from blowing. Dammit, it's just cluing her in that you like her, it's really really not that serious. Stop over-thinking this.

Regarding the bold, no she will not think that because you two are not in a relationship and she isn't cheating if she sees other men, she's not obligated to feel any guilt.

It's absolutely OK to be shy but this is ridiculous. Please, take a hold of your nutsack and man up! I know I said I wouldn't respond to this thread anymore but I mean it this time. GL!

Haha, I know. Ive given her hints that I like her... she's not stupid... I think she knows