Need with a friend I might possibly love

I met this girl at a bar about 6 months ago. We met over a drink when she was with one of her friends called almond joy. We had a great time during that evening and she asked me to join them at the night club. As time went on we become more and more friendly. She needed some help getting a limo for her friends wedding and I helped out. She needed a hotel room and I helped out again. But during my life there were some unexpected turn of events. My aunt decides to strip me of my restaurant which she succeeded in doing. And I got so angry to a point I said I'm going to move to New York. I told her I'm gonna leave this place and move away for a while. She was disappointed and tried inviting me out to dinner during my last day there. But the whole situation was just me saying stuff without thinking. The next day I never left and she asked me to go out to the night club. I love her but I don't want to say anything because I'm scared it might ruin our friendship. I went to the night club and got ignored the whole night. As I got home i recieve a text saying "thought you went to NY". My heart sank at that point and I went straight to bed trying not to think. The next morning she said "how"s NY". I said leave me alone i'm sorry. Two days past and my heart ache and ache. I apologized yesterday all day hoping she would say something to me. She responded with a ok and after that it has just been quiet. Hoping for some advice and some suggestions on what i can do.

Philosoraptor

Whether or not you love her, I dunno. But what you did do is take out your frustrations on her and push her away. Give it a few days then talk as friends again for awhile before you try expressing your further feelings for her. She was obviously bothered by your attitude. Hopefully you didn't burn a bridge here.

WordvAction
Whether or not you love her, I dunno. But what you did do is take out your frustrations on her and push her away. Give it a few days then talk as friends again for awhile before you try expressing your further feelings for her. She was obviously bothered by your attitude. Hopefully you didn't burn a bridge here.

I think he may be very very close to burning that bridge. Might as well be honest with her about everything, and ask her out on a date. If you love her you're going to lose the friendship eventually if she starts dating someone else because you didn't ask her out