Am I being too jealous? Suspicious about girl I'm seeing

Hello there LS. I've been seeing a girl for a little over a month now(We are not exclusive yet, but we are dating/going out) and the past week has been kind of odd for me.

First of all, I saw on her facebook that a friend of hers recommended a guy friend that she should add and meet. I let it slide but was suspicious since we are seeing eachother and I wouldn't do that if someone recommended me a new female friend since im already talking to this girl. A few days later, I see that they are friends and shes posting songs on his facebook(rock songs). Now throughout this, shes still being lovey dovey with me and showing affection. But, A couple nights ago I she tells me she got a tattoo. I asked from who and how much. She tells me its her friend "David" Which was the guy her friend recommended to her. I also find it odd that when I first asked her how much, she said free. Which made me raise an eyebrow

Then I brought up how I felt, and how I said seen her facebook last week and how it just all seems odd. Another ironic twist to this, her new friend "David" actually had a thing with one of my best friends wife back in the days before my best friend got with her. And upon searching information from my friend about David, him and his wife told me he has a bad rep and is a manslut.

Now after telling this girl how I felt, she said she got in contact with him just cause she needed a tattoo artist. She also said she didn't meet him alone and that she got the tattoo at her friends house(and brought up how she had to pay 40 bucks afterall?). I told her about his bad reputation and how my friends knew of him but she doesn't seem to care.

During our little argument she had his back at one point. Saying she has no right to hate him cause he hasn't done anything bad. I really don't know what to do at this point. Should I just go my own way or just wait this out? Any advice people of LS?

nescafe1982

Agreed. If you're not exclusive, she's single and it's not entirely your business if she's seeing other men.

If you like her and want her to see only you, perhaps it's time to go exclusive? Have you talked about exclusivity yet? I think 4-6 weeks in is generally enough time to test those waters.

As it stands, though, none of this indicates that she's even slightly interested in the dude. But if you guys aren't "together," it's probably the insecurity of the early relationship stage that's getting to you.

Drew, I don't think you're entitled to a say in her choice of/interactions with male friends until you're exclusive.*

But having said that,*if you're having disagreements at 1 month, it may be an indication of a turbulent ride ahead and I'd say cut your losses early to save yourself from further stress and heartache.