out of blue breakup

I was dating this guy for 6 months....we broke up 10 days ago....i was planned to come visit him the 15 th of this month....we got into an arguement over that i had chosen the wrong airport....he said we had agreed on a certain location...we argued and we both got frustrated...he said that we would talk later....he gave me 4 days of the silent treatment...i text him on the 4 th day and asked him wht was goin on?

Im supposed to be getting on a plane in 3 weeks to come see him and the way hes acting i can see thats not happening...he responds saying he cant do this right now...i said dont bother....he replies as you wish...even though your dumping me..im here whenever you need me...your easy to love and care about....dont forget that.....

I started to freak out telling him...noo! im not breaking up with you! im just reacting to your silent treatment? lm crying,begging,pleading with him to not do this...he just keeps saying hes not making me happy...and he doesnt think hes making me happy...i finally tell him...You know what? what am i doin? im chasing you now? one day youll realize you made a mistake....goodluck...were officialy over! and that was 10 days ago...i nust dont understand it...why would someone send you money for a trip to come be with them...then want it to be over 4 days later??....

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator