Things to do on the weekend

Blackie_Chan

Hey there Blackie_Chan..

I'm a big weekend TV watcher myself since I got digital cable..soo many channels and soo many movies with so little time..sounds great doesn't it..Gets boring afterwhile..

Alot of times on the weekend I go out to the bookstore or the library and look around for a few hours it gets me out of the house and able to interact with people, I'll go to the mall sometimes and walk around and look at DVD's I might wanna buy..I'm picky on what dvd I want to buy so I can take forever in deciding what to buy so its more time out of the house..

Hope that helped some

I like to go to Book Stores as well.... regardless if it's just me by myself or if my boyfriend comes along, there is usually always a Cafe' located in the Store, lot's of places to sit and just read, or browse.

Get outdoors when it's nice.... sometimes it helps to get a new perspective on things when you get outside, just fresh air and blue skies... doesn't hurt either if you've got a Lab like I do to throw the frisbee for!

Wash your car.... now I know that probably doesn't "do it" for a lot of people out there... :laugh: but I find it to be relaxing, and well, I love my car ha! So I keep it clean.

Get together with friends for lunch or brunch once in awhile.... it's nice to have time to chill and catch up without being in a hurry like the week days often bring.

Other things that cost a little but can be fun, things like the Zoo, Museums, Fairs.... check things out online to see whats going on in your area.

I live for the weekends! LOL It's the only time I get to sleep in a little and catch up with my wee peeps, spend time with friends, really have an opportunity to unwind with my boyfriend and see my family without rush.

;)

kellydontwanttasleep

there’s a great restaurant called Epic you should check out. i don’t go too often but i’ll give you my run down gat an app of Seared Scallops and they have Beluga as a little side and they have a great Rack of Lamb, the Ducks pretty good too. it has kinda like a fun goth vibe to it. if you have to wait for a table check out the bar area it’s got some big comfy chairs.

Stones Place is cool and my gay guy friends took me and my straight guy friends to 5ive and that was fun as hell.