How to get my bf back to me?

crystal.mayer

crystal.mayer

Ok so this is my friend's account, I'm just using it.

My gf broke up with me and I've never heard her say such mean things. A few months ago I asked her to write me a resume and she did it, it was great! but when she sent it there were two typos on it, I didn't catch till I already sent them out. My last name was spelt wrong, a letter was left out and there was another small mistake. I didn't proof read it and I flipped out when I realized. I wasn't speaking to her and then she sent me a huge break up email.

I've been so awful to her, I call her names and disrespect her like dirty b****, b****, whore. I constantly criticize her. I tell her she's broke and I point out all her flaws. She's med student and she's so amazing anything I've asked her to do for me, she's done it but now I've lost her. When I was with her, I use to tell girls I was single and hangout and flirt with them. I never physically did anything with them but still cheating. Whenever she needed me I was never there. I recently lost my job and she's been applying to places for me lol with the messed up resume but still she's been here. She gave me 60 cash to do a certain application, she gave me 200 one time to pay my rent. She got into a car accident I never even called to ask her if she was ok, I went out with my friends. I don't do anything for her. I love so much, I lost my virginity to her. I don't know what to do.. I don't think she'll give me another chance this time. I never even took her out, I would just ask to come over to her place and hangout. It's not that I'm a jerk, I'm immature ..... she's 23 and I'm 19.

This time she really went nuts and she told me I was selfish and I only think of myself, she told me if I loved her I would show it and that she wants a relationship but she doesn't want to be in one with someone like me. Said that she doesn't want me in her life at all and that she doesn't want to even see me so I can pay her back. She called me out on my honesty and told me to go chew on glass and swallow it. She even said she hated me and she doesn't love me at all .. that I suck and that I'm dirty.

I'm at a lost. I don't know how I can get her back. This is the worst.

I'm going to paste some of the email she sent to me:

"Firstly, you should be writing your own damn resume and I should be proof reading. Give me a break, whos doing a whole resume for you. I not only wrote it but proof read it and clearly there was mistakes, I apologized. I'm really sorry about that, that's your responsibility though. It's YOUR resume, so be mature and proof read it yourself. Your sending stuff out you don't even know what's in there. Even if you wrote mine which you would never do, I would check that a million times. Don't try to put all the blame on me, your a jackass for that too. Clearly!

People get into relationships for the wrong reasons. Everyone wants to get things but its not about getting, it's about what you can give. You get what you put in. I love you a lot and I would do anything for you, within reason. I'm not your personal slave though, the way you act.. You demand things. You expect it like this is what Sally should be doing. I don't think you notice but I have a lot going on with my classes .. My mind is crazy right now. I take time out from that and my other responsibilities to help you with your various request because I care. Do you realize I don't ask you for a thing? Even when I ask you for little favors you don't come through. For months I've been looking for a job when I told you, you said, "yea so find one" lol. You don't know what's happening with me or what's going on in my life because everything is about what's going on with you. You're too self absorbed with whats happening in your life to even ask me. I guess you show that you care to people who are important to you, but not me.

We're so different, I'm simple and humble. Idk thats like an imperfection to you. You're completely opposite, you constantly look at what you have, what people have, money, cars ... You're so superficial. I don't care about that stuff, things aren't important to me and I'm not in a rush to get them I'm confident it'll come. You constantly criticize me, oh your broke, your this, your that ... F you, you come to me for everything. I'm perfectly happy for your info, I have what I need, I travel and have a good time when I need to .. I'm fine. I don't need someone telling me what my flaws are all the time. You don't even know what I like because when we spend time together we just have sex. We're such different people in different stages in our lives. You're young and so am I but I've done a lot and you're just starting. You have so much to figure out about yourself, you're only 19 and I'm your first, I'm not going to be the only girl you ever have sex with or be with .. That rarely happens. You're so young and I'm always going to expect more from you because I know what it feels like and you won't get it ... You'll be thinking wtf does she want from me. You would be better with the type of girls who hangout with you because honestly you guys are on the same level, you can grow together. They're easy to figure out because you have a lot in common with them not with me I'm different."