Psychic Stories: TELL ALL

HokeyReligions
Originally posted by Papillon

Bwahahaha....that begs the question WTF am I doing near the horse's tail? :lmao:

I'm sorry. I can't help myself. This is too good an opening (pun not intended). I apologize in advance. I mean no disrespect.

WTF am I doing near the horse's tail? [color=darkblue]Isn't that where a horse's ass is usually located?[/color]

I'm sorry. :( Really. I just couldn't help it! :( It was too good a straight line!

You know I'm kidding right? :laugh:

Psychic and paranormal phenomena make me giggle. I find it all to be quite funny, and I do not tend to have much tolerance for individuals who believe in such silliness. I am open to the idea that there are things we do not fully understand as of yet, but the way fanatics approach it just makes me laugh.

Originally posted by HokeyReligions

WTF am I doing near the horse's tail? [color=darkblue]Isn't that where a horse's ass is usually located?[/color]

Whooohooo :lmao:

I sure bent over and spread'em wide for that one :lmao:

No offence taken, I really appreciate a good joke!

I don't believe in psychics at all - I have a horsesh*t radar too (you're welcome to the horse, papillon :D ). I have twice had very detailed daydreams about something unexpected that has happened within a few hours (word for word accuracy on what the person involved was saying). It freaked me out but I still think there's always a scientific explanation, it's just that we don't know what it is.

Reading your own cards or knowing the ? of the person you are reading for can "taint" the spread. Your own thoughts, opinions, and desires can alter how you read the cards- even if you don't mean for them to.

Originally posted by Papillon

C'mawn, guys...really?

How can you take that stuff seriously? I just don't geddit.

That's b/c you are a psychic dud- just like a tone deaf person trying to understand how to sing an opera. You can't understand b/c the ability is not in you and you can't grasp that it may be in others. Tone deaf people believe that Opera singers are bad a$$ b/c many people have said so- it doesn't magically make them able to hear the notes. Just b/c you don't see, hear, predict outside of the norm does not mean that you should completely discredit the possibility.

Allow me to put it this way- Prove the supernatural is not true.

Originally posted by Fayebelle

Allow me to put it this way- Prove the supernatural is not true.

Hot damn....

:confused::confused::confused::o

• 3 weeks later...
ThumbingMyWay

My wife and I are in the process of listening to some mind/body/soul/spirital audio tapes. One of the stories this women tells is of a woman who was in a bad car accident. Its has to do with the power of prayer.

Apparently after the car accident, the woman had an out of body experience. She felt herself rising up above the crash site and could see the entire scene. While in the air, she could her every conversation from the cars that were held up in traffic. The first 2 cars had spoke of selfishness, like "what now?...I'm gonna be late for work'..etc.etc. BUT at the third car this woman could see bright rays of light shooting straight up into the sky and then they formed an arc and proceeded, down to HER car and her body.....at that point the woman could see the cars license plate and remembered it. Then she was suddenly trust back into her body.

A few months later after she recovered from the accident, she looked up the license and went to visit the owner of the car. When she met her, she told her the story of what see saw. The woman replied that all she did was say a prayer for the well being of the person in the accident.