Snakes we Called Family

bluegreen

Has any of you ever over heard or wittnesed your own family spreading vicious gossip and lies about you to those around you and them just because you "refused" to be their little security blanket , maid, translator, cook, secretary, lawyer and about other 20 things and fixer or all the issues they cared not and pretended to be to stupid and uncapable of doing in their life ?

Nothing is wrong with them that they could not do any of that they simply felt enabled and its your duty as their "child" guess I owed her for being born so the rest of my life was to be spent in her service as she saw fit my life you ask well I HAD NO RIGHT to that.

So since I realized all that I cut myself off as much as I could kept my mouth shut from anything and everything that she could use against me unfortunatly I still live with her ( economy ) and struggle to go to school to get degree.

( I NEVER IN THIS TIME ASKED HER FOR CENT I dropped my cell coverage clothes, girl things, cut it all as much as I could and asked for no HELP of her money wise whatsoever what money she gave me for school it was "returned" to her when she claimed it on taxes or invested back for school and I'll rather drop out then ask her cause I refuse to be controled by her with money ).

Just to hear her this morning malign me and lying how am already hald crazy, how i have no cent to my name and she won't give me any, how am thin as reed, ( i look great for my height ) how my clothes are becoming frayed and old and i keep wearing same thing over and over again but NO she will not give me a cent to buy something new.

The only thing she did not report is how many times I went to restroon It made my skin crawl to listen to her and I had to struggle real hard not to run out of my room and take her appart verbaly cause if I opened my mouth about all I know who and what she is like she already forced me to once people would end up spitting at her.

ps: And to add she also kept saying how I will never get married how am good for nothing but to be f.... and if my current LDR s/o loved me he would have married me already cause who would marry someone who"turned" back on her "mommie" sick one no less I must be psyqopath cause I STOPPED doing all of the above for "her " and no one will marry such a person.

Well mommie dear I stopped myself did not came out of my room I'll survive all of it and keep ignoring you but revenge is food eaten cold as they say and day you kick bucket you vicious b.... on a wheels I'll make sure that day is celebrated like my new and dear second B DAY.

Sorry for the ranting parth but pls do comment on this have you tried deffending yourself to others and explaining. Or you decided that no matter what you say either you won't be belived that are that good liars and actors.

Or you tought that no one has a right to judge you except God and ignored it all ?

Edited by bluegreen
to clear up point
  • Author
You are in desperate need of psychotherapy judging from this post.

Seriously.

And that would be why exactly cause I called her what "she" is or cause I actually told it as it is with no shame or embarasment and why would have to feel any when I did nothing to her ?

Do you maybe a have MD degree in any field and can actually counsel me to do that cause you are qualified and experienced and right person for it?

Look I mean to no offend or seek pitty I posted here just like anyone else but if you do not know understand or are qualified to answer to someone then please do yourself a favor and DON'T DO IT ...

• Like 1
  • Author

Hi Radu : ) TX for posting

Honestly yes I did but ssince she is sick enough to snoop trough all she can get her paws on I don't do that once I even cought her going trough my intimate clothes most intimate actually it made me wanna throw up right there and then.

So since then I keep no diary my phone was-is now locked and my laptop saves no history on it and has nothing to reaveal about me sad but true simply cause I learned my lesson all to well so this place can sort of be my diary and place to make friends help others and get help in return ...

There's an Abuse section below [much below] this one, i think you should head on down there and read some of the threads.

Some of them are about abusive parents.

In this section you will get some posters who also read/posted there, but you will also get a lot of ppl who cannot relate to this post simply because of social programming [a mother can do no wrong ... ever], and because they have never experienced this.

On LS there are a number of posters who are on a no-speak basis with their mothers because of the way these ppl were, and i can hardly blame them [some of them male too].

• Like 3
  • Author

TX

Radu I did that but its funny my post there went poof into the air so I guess its not alowed to have two posts

Has any of you ever over heard or wittnesed your own family spreading vicious gossip and lies about you to those around you and them just because you "refused" to be their little security blanket , maid, translator, cook, secretary, lawyer and about other 20 things and fixer or all the issues they cared not and pretended to be to stupid and uncapable of doing in their life ?
Yes. My father sent me to a psychiatrist in hope to have a diagnosis in compliance to how he wanted me to be labelled (something quite outrageous). Psychiatrist refused to comply because there was nothing to justify this. What did my father do ? He pretended to me to acknowledge what the psychiatrist said and he proceeded to brainwash the whole family behind my back into thinking that I was challenged. Just like most severe brainwashing cases, logic was really thrown out of the window as you could ask them to explain how this diagnosis would make sense by any set of standard criterias (which made them melt and try to change the subject to something that roughly means "how the diagnosis would be wonderful to form a new fresh start for our relationships"), but they would maintained their stance like a brick-wall, and they did it for years. Most of them are now banned from even talking to me nowaday and they'll remain this way forever, good riddance. ****er died of yay pancreatic cancer two years later, schadenfreude haha. Edited by boaaaar
  • Author
Yes. My father sent me to a psychiatrist in hope to have a diagnosis in compliance to how he wanted me to be labelled (something quite outrageous). Psychiatrist refused to comply because there was nothing to justify this. What did my father do ? He pretended to me to acknowledge what the psychiatrist said and he proceeded to brainwash the whole family behind my back into thinking that I was challenged. Just like most severe brainwashing cases, logic was really thrown out of the window as you could ask them to explain how this diagnosis would make sense by any set of standard criterias (which made them melt and try to change the subject to something that roughly means "how the diagnosis would be wonderful to form a new fresh start for our relationships"), but they would maintained their stance like a brick-wall, and they did it for years. Most of them are now banned from even talking to me nowaday and they'll remain this way forever, good riddance. ****er died of yay pancreatic cancer two years later, schadenfreude haha.

I know exactly what you mean and if she only could she would done this and worse heck she would drown me in a cup of tea as they say.

Looking at me and knowing that I took of her mask of "saint" and a lady she pretends to be and not w...e she was and everybody knew it including 6 year old me makes her sick.

Karma is a b... don't you think agree at the end they all get what they deserve she to is not doing so great with her health but I take no responsability anymore baing called tief drug user street corner hooker has a way of making previously of loving child's heart turn into a stone.

Now she uses her ilness as another source to gather "pitty" of those around her and to defend her utter ignorance of taking care of herself yap thats her ambition to stay ignorant and to be pittied more the better thinking of it

honestly makes my skin crawl.

Sometimes I wish to know am I changeling who am I like cause I don't fit in that family of white trash snakes where 4 out of five have some sort of mental disease nor I ever did ...

Bluegreen, take a deep breath!

I know it's not easy to just deal with a parent like this. I've been called the names you have, I have been subject to my mothers attempts to isolate me, brainwash me and even had a cousin come over to see my basement because that's apparently where I was having Satanic rituals with a circle of heroin addicts. I showed my cousin...my washer and dryer which is really what's there. :cool:

Some people find it hard to understand where you're coming from because, as I found over the years, this is something people have to witness first hand to even believe. That a mother could be like this to her children. But, we know better from plenty of close and personal experience, don't we?

I know it's so absolutely frustrating, annoying and makes you so angry you do go ice-cold toward the parent who's so mentally and emotionally abusive that your heart becomes colder than an iceburg. It's the only way to survive and not be downright heartbroken by what's going on!

My advice? Do what I did. Track down a good therapist. Not because you're mental or any of the things your mother wants you to believe. Because you're dealing with an abusive parent and you're hurt and very angry like any normal person would be after being treated this way! Your reaction is normal but when it keeps going on and on, it's not healthy. It may get to a point that it effects your health, nevermind your mental state and other relationships you may have with nice, good-hearted normal people.

You need to be able to talk to a professional who can help you deal with this very normal anger in just such a way that you can always keep moving forward past it so it doesn't end up hurting you.

I totally understand where you're coming from. Mom plays the innocent, fragile poor little thing card with people, right? And then pulls a Jekyll and Hyde monster routine with you? I know how frustrating it is!

I also know how much better I feel when a rare person understands what type of crazy maniac I deal with. Almost no one ever understands or relates because mom hides it well most of the time from everyone. People who barely know her ask me how she's doing and say how nice she is and I almost fall down because she's never been a nice person and I couldn't personally care less how she's doing!

I haven't seen her in a few years. Thankfully!

Forums are great to get different points of view and new, fresh ideas and LS is a perfect place for that but I think you're in a situation that's a little beyond most people here as far as constructive advice to handle the anger you have built up. A professional can really help in a situation like this and that's what they're there for.

I hope in the very least, you feel better. :)

• Like 1
  • Author

Thank You from the bottom of the heart lucky lady bless you to : ))

I never said that I would not do exactly that but at a moment am unable to. Still it wasa serious tought in my mind for a long while cause as you said I NEED to understand why and I have gazilion questions to ask and have someone who knows to answer.

I guess all I can do is what am doing now and if I did not end up in pieces by now then I never will but am also sure hurt will never go away completly and forgiving her like f... I would she is lucky I tolerate her at all and as for yours mom God that sounds just like something they would do wonder would even Lucifer want anything to do with them.

I also either don't defend myself anymore in front of others cause once or twice she managed to slip make a mistake and people saw her for fraud and liar that she is now I either tell them to f.... off or just ignore them and Go my way guess that makes her mouth foam even more one of these days b.... will cook herself in her own poison.

On a another hand am just : )) hot blooded what can I say must be that close to mediterenian scorpio personality type but this forum helps a lot having people who do get it helps a lot and few other people that are dear and near to me HELPS A LOT MORE It may not look like it but I am very far from where I have been before ...