hey everyone, ok so I dated this girl for 2 month :) everything was great we really liked each other... We told many nice things 2 each other and we've done things that you cant just forget... I liked her for a while but I didn't do anything until this year and I got my dream girl :) she is so beautiful to me and I love her personality.... She's bisexual tho and her ex was a girl but I she told me that she isn't bisexual but I'm like that doesn't make senese y would u go out with the opposite sex if your not ?? Anyway her ex is really popular and us datin spread around school like crazy :) I didn't mind it at all but after a while things started 2 get bad ........ my gf would come 2 class upset everyday and she wouldn't really talk 2 me anymore cause she would be so sad :( ..... So many people spread things that weren't tru and they talked **** bout her ;( .... U c I didn't wanna c the person I like/love suffer everyday so i let her go :( and it kills me everyday and she's all I think about ..... I never wanted 2 break up with her but I think I did the write thing ..... She cried when we broke up and now it's a lil awkward in school cause we sit next 2 each other.... I try not to make things awkward so I talk to her normally as if she was my friend.... She barely talks 2 me tho :( and I get pissed. I chated her and she said things arent the same ?? I really miss her and I feel that other girls would appreciate me more because I know I'm

Not like other guys out there.... I treat a girl rite and respect them.... but u no I just get so sad the whole day .... We used to walk together in the halls but now we stopped doing that and that ruins my day /: she said that she has to many problems .... I told her that if she should straighten out her life first.... and If she ever wants 2 get back together I'll be waitin for her :) but I don't wanna wait 2 long ..... I just don't no what 2 do ?? Should I move on and forget about her or wait and see if things work out ?? she's all I think about :( ..... what should I do ?? Help