should i keep her

epsilon

i love this girl and she loves me. we decided to see other people while i go away to college while she is still in high school. but we are hoping that sometime in the future we might actually get married. this past weekend she told me that she went to a club, met a guy and went back to his hotel room since he was just in town with his college hockey team. she first told me they only made out and rubbed each other through the clothes but an hour later she tells me that she lied and she really just jerked him off and he did the same to her. should i still hold on to her since she lied to me about this and trust her since she did this with a guy she didnt know.

I think if you hold on to this chick, she will jerk you off a lot more than she jerked on the hockey guy.

This chick is a taco short of a combination platter. If she is still in high school and is sleeping with the jocks who come in town, she probably isn't the stuff your dream girl is made of. This babe has set her course early.

You shouldn't let her go because she lied, you should let her go because she is completely nuts and without any loyalty to you. She is also way, way too young to make a realistic committment to you.

Trust me.

You're going away to college :) congratulations!

You will meet soooooooooo many chicks there, LOTS and LOTS more than you knew during high school. Have fun in college,

and meet lots of girls, you'll be over this one in no time.

Take care.

What did the girl expect to do when she went back to his hotel room with him? You don't go to a room with a guy unless there are some sexual plans. That is not a good sign of loyalty or love towards you.

You're going away to college :) congratulations!

You will meet soooooooooo many chicks there, LOTS and LOTS more than you knew during high school. Have fun in college, and meet lots of girls, you'll be over this one in no time. Take care.