:( Sooo Sad

hugznkisses21

How do we get out of this rut of arguning after 1 1/2 yrs?

It seems we are stuck but love eachother deeply and dont want to end it? for info on fight read thread....We had a fight I started it....Help thread!!

I soo scared he hasnt callled im afraid he has had enough of me string arguments...I hope he doesnt want to end it

well, I dont know about anyone else, but I would just call him up and talk. my most recent failed attempt at a relationship, only died because my girlfriend and I lost communication with each other. once communication brakes down its hard to recover, im still trying everything I can to save what ever it is I have left with the girl I know. I wish you all the best

Chris

Maybe you just need some space between you? Give him a chance to think things though and talk to him later tonight. Can you email him? Tell him you don't like the stress you've both been under lately. Tell him to enjoy his day and the two if you can talk tonight.

You seem so intense at times. Relax..You're starting to make me feel stressed.

• Author
hugznkisses21

Please dont get stressed it isnt fun!

We always talk like 3 times a day...so far he hasnt called. Im thinking of not calling him let him come to me instead of the usual other way around and dont bring up the fight. If he brings it up say that I have slept on it and want to put it in the past and have a wonderful time with him...how does this sound?

Will he think you're pissed at him if you don't call? Just so that he doesn't get the wrong impression and expect a fight to continue next time you see him...

• 4 weeks later...