3 Years. 2 Visits. 2183 Miles Away.

Last month, my SO came to visit me in Toronto! We met three years ago online while playing Playstation Home, which is like a virtual world. For about 2 months we spoke only on Playstation, which later transitioned into chatting online via Skype and MSN. After 2 years, I decided to go visit him in California. Not only was this my first time meeting him, but it was my first time leaving Canada, and first time on an airplane. I spent a week with him in L.A, which was just wonderful! After one year passed, we planned our next adventure as he came to visit me in Toronto. This time we spent about 2 and a half weeks together. I took him all over Toronto and we even went to visit Niagara Falls!

I put together a video of his visit for those who would like to see it.

Heres the link:

Long Distance Relationship : See You Soon! - YouTube

I hope this gives every couple out there hope and the strength to make your relationships work...near or far. Distance Will Be Defeated! xoxoxo

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator

You made me tear up girl and miss my boy more then ever

but am so happy every time I see post like that

I love your haircut and you two seem very sweet down to earth normal couple who would have ever guessed you met online.

Best of luck to both of you and we want to see wedding video soon to

:p

• Author

Awww thanks so much!!!

You are so sweet! :) I will definitely post our wedding video for everyone on here to see!

And I wish the best of luck in your relationship sweetheart!

You welcome and am no more sweet than anyone who has been in this kind of situations and knows its difficulties : ))) and hardships.

Yeah you do that and prove those whining individuals

OMG he -she moved 2 hours away what am I gonna do :rolleyes:

That even years and thousand of miles are not issue if you really want and love someone seeing that makes me wanna tear my hair out.