How do i do this??? PLZ HELP B4 ITS TOO LATE!!!

danielle_rae

danielle_rae

How do you prove to a guy you have been with that you really truly love him, no matter what has happened in the past?? plz help him!! i need some ideas!!

vanandme4him

i'm not sure what your situation is, but the fact that I can see the desperation in your message, isn't a good sign?

what happend that you have to "prove" your love to him?

• Author
danielle_rae

he just doesnt believe me anymroe, becuz i have screwed up by lying to him and stuff, and now he doesnt accept my apologies, and doesnt trust me. But i havent cheated on him or anything, he just doesnt believe me because of my white lies about stupid things.

my boyfriend and i are both 17 and sometimes i think that he likes me so much i dont even believe him ne more. but i do at the same time dont worry. but i know how you feel.

it sounds so movie-ish but if you were to just say something along the lines of how much u love him and that you dont know what youd do without him and that nothing would ever break u guys up unless one or the other cheated and that will NEVER HAPPEN then that might make him see that you do really love him. unless you talk like that all the time and it just sounds like the same ole thing. or if u dont mean ne of it, dont say it. that way you arent lying to him because, well, thats what got you here in the first place right? :o

~hope i helped.