How should I proceed?

Texas90

She dumped me at the end of July, it was upsetting but amicable though.

She doesn't feel in love with me. She's 21 met at 17.

I asked for a chat for closure sometime "as some of the things that were said we're hurtful and I didn't have chance to respond... (I meant in months).

I left a letter saying I knew I had to work on my faults and thought her decision was for the best but I loved her enough to see her happy elsewhere.

She text really late the next night saying we could meet for a chat in the next week. I said the days I could do & I've heard nothing (those days have passed).

She suggested the meeting, not me, so why ignore me now. No I can't do that day or yes that's fine... I've never said a bad word to her or about her since the split and she dumped me. I've made it clear there's no hard feelings on my side.

I don't contact her unless she contacts me but there are financial matters that need to be sorted between us at somepoint or things are left in limbo.

Do I wait it out in silence or do I mention this 'chat'? Despite her dumping me she is the sort of person who wouldn't harm a fly and I could see the pain she felt admitting her feelings to me but I know her friends and a new male shoulder to cry on have pressured her to be single and not settle down so young which left me a sitting duck!

• Author

I'm staying silent at the moment. Just like you guys :p but I keep getting the urge to ask her why she hasn't mentioned this again...! Help.