following my last post the msg she sent on fb, she called and sent another msg

first she wrote to me yesterday telling me this:

ivan why you do not call me no longer.. you don't want to... How's in your life

ridiculous crazy boy

THEN she called me tonight at 8 I was at the gym and left my phone at home.

also send me another message on facebook:

call me as soon as you can i need to talk to you bay

ANY THOUGHTS IDEA... WHAT SHOULD I SAY... ARE THESE GAMES?

SHOULD I CALL?

• Author
first she wrote to me yesterday telling me this:

ivan why you do not call me no longer.. you don't want to... How's in your life

ridiculous crazy boy

THEN she called me tonight at 8 I was at the gym and left my phone at home.

also send me another message on facebook:

call me as soon as you can i need to talk to you bay

ANY THOUGHTS IDEA... WHAT SHOULD I SAY... ARE THESE GAMES?

SHOULD I CALL?

i will assume by the silenceeee.... it's No... I'm a right?

Correct.

I already told you in your other thread....

What is it you want people to say?

Read the "All-New Caliguy No Contact guide" in my signature.

Maybe that will get through.

it's brilliant - and it works.

• Author
Correct.

wow! amazing! i believe you were hit by lightning when you wrote that! inspiration, step by step! I checked the part where you mention if you were contacted and before I saw about the appology part I thought that when she wrote to me. I mean who knows... maybe she wants... but I will continue the same... it just sounded like breadcrumbs... too general talk.. not to the point.

• Author
Correct.

heey Tara one more question. in your all-new caliguy no contact guide you tell if you ex contacts you and if you decide to call. If i do...? do you think is better to call or to just write it on facebook... to see what she wants..> ? i was looking for that apology like you mention but she called me and i did not pick up frday night and also sent another fb msg the same night.

The question is - why is she calling?

She gives no reason, so you can simply take by that, that she is baiting you.

If the reason they are calling is to honestly make good and try again, that gives you time to consider your options and what to do.

ANYthing and EVERYthing else, is just dangling a big fat mysterious carrot in your face - and that's why No Contact works - because you don't bite.

when all she does is hook her little finger and say "come here boy...." you IGNORE it!

After no contact my ex too contacted me. If you want her to come backdon't write back period.

Silence is golden

She left you why would You even have the time to answer her. I waited until he came to actually look for me. If she doesn't insist than leave it as bread crumbs. It is going to hurt and you are going to be tempted but do not Write back. If anything ignore it , erase it and go listen to music.

Seriously

Oh and as I said at the beginning of the guide - I am not the original author of that wonderful list of advice - a member called Caliguy is... but I made some minor changes according to my experiences, and added a couple of points - and he has contributed to the thread to say that it was cool....!

He actually used to work in the same building, for the same company as the ex- who dumped him. He was experiencing a very difficult emotional time, and she cheated on him, I believe, and dumped him... but in the end, she was going crazy because of his No Contact policy - it worked wonders - and if he can do all of it while working in the same building as her - then you can do it, separated as you are by a big bodymass of water!!!