...all comes to an end...

Whisky1981

And this is it.

She hugged me, kissed me on the cheek and said goodbye.

Knew this was coming but the departure is really painful and hard.

Why the hell did I have to fall for this girl if I knew there was no future for us.

Guess feelings never listen to common sense.

But I do have regrets that I never truly confessed my feelings for her but her heart was already somewhere else.

Listening to this

and feeling really on the downside.

Thanks for reading....

january2011

It's really tough when it's this fresh.

Things will get better over time. Just ride it out and focus on self-care.

BewitchedandBothered
And this is it.

She hugged me, kissed me on the cheek and said goodbye.

Knew this was coming but the departure is really painful and hard.

Why the hell did I have to fall for this girl if I knew there was no future for us.

Guess feelings never listen to common sense.

But I do have regrets that I never truly confessed my feelings for her but her heart was already somewhere else.

Listening to this

and feeling really on the downside.

Thanks for reading....

Knowing her heart was somewhere else, you did a good thing by not confessing your feelings. You need to have some self preservation. Try not to listen to sad music, it will drag you down even more:( I hate to see you in despair. Focus on your health, please make sure you are taking care of yourself, eating right, sleeping adequately, etc. it will be okay, we can all promise you this; it will take time. HUGS to you!!

• Author
It's really tough when it's this fresh.

Things will get better over time. Just ride it out and focus on self-care.

I know it will...still you know we all keep hopes up even if we dont want to. It would be so much easier if there was a switch somewhere.

Thanks for your words.

• Author
Knowing her heart was somewhere else, you did a good thing by not confessing your feelings. You need to have some self preservation. Try not to listen to sad music, it will drag you down even more:( I hate to see you in despair. Focus on your health, please make sure you are taking care of yourself, eating right, sleeping adequately, etc. it will be okay, we can all promise you this; it will take time. HUGS to you!!

Thank you for your words.

I`ll try to get up from this as soon as I`ll be able to.

I dont know if I did the right thing. I saw this girl falling for me but obviously she still had feelings for her long-term ex. I could have pushed it a little further but time wasnt on my side. If only I had a month more something could have happened. Maybe I was imagining some things still I didnt expect a hug and kiss at the end couse she seemd shy and introvert all the time so that had to be a huge step for her...obviously I moved something in her but I dont know maybe I should have had more courage and pushed it a little further, maybe I spared myself even more pain...I dont know. Guess we werent ment to be...

Thank you again!