The story of a fool

trippi1432

:( I'm so sorry Nukem.

Please know that the time you spend now will be in healing your heart.

• Author

It was the fastest case in the history.

We signed the papers in Wednesday at 12.30 pm.

And we were called in the court at 13.30 in Thursday.

It took only 25 hours. For comparison it takes usually a month or more.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Hey, gents/ ladies.

My wife gradually begin calling me for chit chatting.

Today our girl participated in a swimming competition.

Her mother came at the swimming pool without calling me first. She brought us her tennis racket and a spare tennis outfit. I had told her that we didn't need them.

We had coffee and talked. Both of us were cheerful and acted friendly.

While speaking she was looking me in the eyes.

Meanwhile I am trying to get closer to a female friend. She is client of mine and I invited her in Facebook a few months ago. I hope I'll meet her during the weekend cause she is from another city.

Edited by Nukem

Meanwhile I am trying to get closer to a female friend. She is client of mine and I invited her in Facebook a few months ago. I hope I'll meet her during the weekend cause she is from another city.

Tread lightly Nuke!!!!

TOJAZ

• Author
Tread lightly Nuke!!!!

TOJAZ

Bad news. The weather is rainy and she cancelled her trip to the seaside where the meeting point was meant to be.

Call it a blessing in disguise Nuke, it is far too soon to be persuing a new relationship. Even a casual one.

TOJAZ

• Like 1
  • Author
Call it a blessing in disguise Nuke, it is far too soon to be persuing a new relationship. Even a casual one.

TOJAZ

Thanks Toj. But I feel I need company. I no longer miss my wife.

Instead I am at the seaside with my daughter and the parents of my ex. :D

Thanks Toj. But I feel I need company. I no longer miss my wife.

I don't believe that for a second Nuke,

but it is your decision to make.

I will say that moving too fast almost always results in both people getting hurt. I have been on both sides of this equation. Been messed up and managed to mess things up with some really special people who just had come into my life at the wrong time.

Be honest with your self and your place in the recovery process, healing takes time, a lot of time. What ever you choose, be careful its not just you that you might hurt.

TOJAZ

She has issues with being a modern woman. She yearns for a woman which understands that deep down all women are crazy and need to be put in their place, so she seeks out "Alpha Males" . When those successfull suitors deal in their usual ways with her, she does not like that either, gets annoyed by them and seeks out you. Many women are in that situation, where they dislike whatever they seek out, albeit for different reasons.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Author

a month passed since my divorce ended.

So I'm going to start new thread about how my recon is going.

Edited by Nukem