Why do female have to be extortionately shallow?

• Author
danmorisson

Time to sane up people

I will repeat the question just see how long you avoid it for

Would you have a problem with me if I were just to crack a mere joke about these people? Richard Ramirez | Facebook

Or will you bash me and argue that some of these good guys may be on a "moral crusade". Another forum. And no, I didn't start the thread this time

What will it be...

And will you bash me if I post pictures of famous fat people and laugh at them but not if I post fat but much thinner "nobodies"?

And will you bash me and argue that these Sumo's look exactly like bodybuilders, like as if I'm hallucinating when I see nothing but a universe of fat?

This is how real people act http://famousarchitect.blogspot.co.uk/2011/10/80-why-be-famous.html

Just read what he says

Edited by danmorisson
serial muse

Sometimes when my day is feeling too normal I pop in to see how this thread is doing.

• Like 2
Mme. Chaucer

What is with your obsession with Richard Ramirez, anyway? I don't think that's very healthy.

And what does it have to do with "female" being "extortionately" shallow?

• Like 1
  • Author
danmorisson
I'm starting to feel bad for the complete lack of professional help you are getting.

Are you joking?

Again, how can I be the one that needs professional help? And every single one of you are avoiding all of my question.

LOL! guys can be shallow too. For example, my ex would get mad because I wanted to give him oral so much. He'd bitch about why we can't cuddle more... && then we'd cuddle. Cuz its not like MY needs mattered!

• Like 1
  • Author
danmorisson
What is with your obsession with Richard Ramirez, anyway? I don't think that's very healthy.

And what does it have to do with "female" being "extortionately" shallow?

It's not an obsession. It's not about that. It's about the fact that so many on here, the internet in general, are so obsessed with fame that one can't even criticize a famous person, not even famous serial killers, without feeling like one of the most hated on the internet after it

Last post on this. Giving up

Dude I'm using him as an example. You can't get a better example than a famous guy who brutally murdered women, can you?

Now the question is: How far does their obsession with celebrities and fame go? And I see plenty of evidence that it goes as far as serial killers

These serial killers are viewed as celebrities by them and therefore you can't say anything bad about them on most forums

Edited by danmorisson
silvermane187

It's like watching a dog chase it's own tail. I feel sorry for the loop his brain seems to be stuck in.

• Like 1
Forever Learning
You have a spectrum disorder called Asperger's is my most rational guess.

It is often identified with social isolation, behavior perceived to be eccentric, repetitive verbal communication (asking the same questions or making the same statements over and over), and obsessive behavior in their chosen interests. Such as how you keep asking this same question and continue wondering about this same subject.

Speak to your parents or a doctor about your struggles and they can help you find a professional to help you manage it and even learn to overcome it.

:)

I agree. Please follow Pyro's advice. :)