Down hill skiing.

ThaWholigan
Hiking

Walking

Yoga

cardio - which I loathe but do

dumbells

What kind of cardio??

My dad always tells me to do sprinting mixed with jogging. I've been buying mens health magazine recently as I desperately need to get rid of my pot belly :D, and there's talk about intervals, with sprints and jogs alternated together.

• Like 1
What kind of cardio??

My dad always tells me to do sprinting mixed with jogging. I've been buying mens health magazine recently as I desperately need to get rid of my pot belly :D, and there's talk about intervals, with sprints and jogs alternated together.

This is the one that I'm using now. She has a lot of videos on youtube YAY free!

She is one crazy lass!

I'm learning some dirty words in Russian so I can yell at her while exercising. :p

For abs I do Plyometrics.

Edited by mercy

Leaving aside fun recreational sports and focusing solely on what works in the gym...I can't find anything to compare to the elliptical trainer. It's almost too good to be true in terms of the benefits you get from what feels like very little work. It's only when my head hits the pillow and I'm out like a light that I realise how hard I've actually worked on it.

• 2 weeks later...
perfectlyflawed459

I absolutely love to go on 6 mile runs in beautiful nature trails. I have always been a distance runner and have always stayed in great shape by running regularly, but it just makes things better when you are surrounded by fresh air and beautiful nature versus just going to a gym or track where the surroundings repeat themselves. It may not seem like a big deal, but to me, beaing surrounded by nature makes me look forward to running every morning and always puts me in a good mood.

I also like to drink lots and lots of green tea, which has always worked for me too!

Running is the best exercise for healthy life and cycling, tracking, rock climbing, football and basketball are the best games for good health.

I love running but had cut back a few years ago because it was tearing up a knee :( So I run a little, bike a little & walk a lot. BTW; biking is great but for me it was no replacement for weight on my feet. Even after running & biking, walking, 4 to 5 miles, worked muscles neither of them seemed to.

I also enjoy, weights, Pilates & Yoga & although I no longer tournament fight I am still involved in the Martial Arts & love it.

There use to be something called; Royal Canadian Air Force Exercises; 5BX form men & XBX for women that is making an little bit of an on-line comeback. I found this to be very useful as one of my daily routines as I rotate routines every couple months.

• 2 weeks later...

Both are better for health and fitness purpose. Exercise is used for building muscles, burn fat, body flexible, getting smartness. And sports maintain body stamina and keep active all the day. Mostly people do exercise daily for some time to burn fat and reduce over weight. There are many types of exercises which create good body stamina.

• 3 weeks later...
WilliamsTaylor

A morning walk is an exercise which can help in reducing fat from your body in a really fast and effective manner. I reduced 5 kg from my body with the help of this exercise. It really works.

Star Gazer

Sex!! ;)

I absolutely love to go on 6 mile runs in beautiful nature trails. I have always been a distance runner and have always stayed in great shape by running regularly, but it just makes things better when you are surrounded by fresh air and beautiful nature versus just going to a gym or track where the surroundings repeat themselves. It may not seem like a big deal, but to me, beaing surrounded by nature makes me look forward to running every morning and always puts me in a good mood.

This too! :love: I have totally fallen in love with trail running!!!