Ever think about throwing in the towel?

Been through a couple gf now and I cared for all of them, the three serious ones all broke up with me and all for stupid reasons or just never bothered to tell me why.

At any rate, Even before the most recent one broke up with me an month and change ago I noticed a change. To the point where, I'm tired. Tired of feeling like crap when these things end, tired of looking, tired of trying. I have to think to myself, what's the point? I would so like to go back to the time when I felt no need to have a girl in my life.

About the same time my gf broke up with me, my cousin's husband just walked out on her from out of the blue. She is devastated and it completely blind-sided her. I see on this site here where there is so much heart ache and pain. All caused by people they loved. I see the morals of people going down the toilet.

I don't know, whenever I have a break up finding another gf seems like an insurmountable task that I just want to give up. Why would I put effort into something that will only end up causing me more pain?

You learn from every situation. It is good to be single for awhile if it's what you need. It's human biology, we all want to be loved. Why are you trying to find a gf?

• Author

As to why I want a gf. I want someone I can treasure and love, and for them to love me back. Someone who can share my life experiences and I theirs. Someone who I can romance and make them feel special. I have been single far more than I have been in a relationship.