affection and flirting. my story.

I'll make this short and as simple as possible. I'm 26. He's 43. We've know each other for bout 6 years. He used to come into my work 6 years ago and we became friends. Nothing serious. Just friends. He owns a bar and I used to go out and drink with my friends , always thought he was good-looking. It was a place to hang out. I was 21 then. I haven't seen him again until I was 26....as of 5 months ago I recently go to his business and i popped in to see him. We hugged and were chatting bout our lives. Its been a long time that I've seen him. We joke and flirt. I've always liked him and he always makes jokes such as "you had a chance years ago" jokingly. Anyways recently he gets affectionate, stares, kisses on the cheek everytime i go to his business. He has a gf tho!!! But he's affectionate with me, always tells me i smell so good, i look pretty. I'm really into him. Is he into me or is it that he likes the attention??? He shows affection in front of others, and says he can't hook up with me BC that's cheating and he couldn't live with guilt. I understand BC that's wrong. But my question is IS HE REALLY INTO ME???? DOES HE WISH I CAME AROUND SOONER?? its driving me nuts, he gets close, but not to close. Thank youuuuuu :)