Uninterested

Its all good. I dont manipulate anyone into having sex with me. Seriously Ive never had to do that. I just dont like when women withhold sex for the sole purpose of getting their way. thats all im saying

Well why the hell not? You threaten cheating to get your way. Seriously, you sound like a giant D-bag.

I hate to say it but women are like men we want a man in the kitchen and a *hore in the bedroom. Just saying>>>> My Ex husband did all those things that you do and I appreciated it. What was lacking is the passion and romance and pure sex that we enjoyed while dating. We met and he had 3 daughters 2 living at home Ages 15 and 17 and my son aged 13. The first year married we treated things like we were dating then BAM..... he lost his job and became a house husband. What a turn off. It was never the same again. Even after he went back to work. He said it was me who changed>>>> yeah for sure it was me I never thought of us in the same way again. I don't think he ever exuded the same confidence again. That being said maybe it was him that changed that causing me to change.

Did they test for free testosterone? And do you remember the levels from her test results, if they did?

Free test in a pre-menopausal woman should range from 1.0-8.5 pg/mL (3.5-29.5 pmol/L).

Personally, I had issues with very low libido. My free testosterone level came back from the lab as being so low as to not be measured - or a level of <.05. We experimented with a couple of monthly shots of testosterone in the hip, and now I am using sublingual methyltestosterone.

I feel MUCH more like myself (wink, wink, nudge, nudge). My H and I both are happier!

As well, has she ever been checked for thyroid issues? About 10-15% of women with low libido have unnoticed thyroid disease.

Is she taking any other medications? ADs or blood pressure meds? Is she diabetic or have heart disease?

From the way you have described your wife and your marriage, she seems to be very happy with you and with the marriage, and the sex aspect is really the only troublesome issue. So I would probably ignore the poster who suggested that you start following and snooping on your wife; throwing suspicion into an otherwise happy marriage with no earlier hints of cheating will do nothing but cause troubles.