"If I go out with you.."

Trance_fever_gurlie

Trance_fever_gurlie

My crush is starting to always say, "So, if I go out with you..." everytime I talk to him. What is he trying to do? Is he hinting me?

:love: God this guy is hot

Okay... the answer is so obvious, that I hope you're practicing for saying "are you hinting at something :D " next time he says that. If he's your crush and he's saying that, you have no business playing dumb and waiting around asking about it on message boards. You do not need to be taught something like that - you need to develop your human instincts!!!

:bunny:

• Author
Trance_fever_gurlie

Well, I was kind of confused because some guys at my school always says that kinda stuff even if they don't mean it.

if you ask me, the guy is just being a kid....not to mention foolish. yeah he probably does like you, but if he does, why doesn't he just ask you out. instead of prancing around the truth and beinga a dumb ass about it.

If he's being very flirtatious, try flirting yourself too !Next time try an answer like: "well, you won't know it until you've tried it !"

On the other hand, if he bothers you, jusk ask :'' if you ask me out, WHAT?" I guarantee he'll stop :) !