Piece of mind/Mind in pieces

ljh2011

Well.... First time since the break up i bumped into her, in my mates street her in a boy we knows car.

I thought well, driving off seems the best answer but i better say hi, show her im "ok" and that.

WRONG kinda couldn't hold it in, said hi followed by "Look what you've done.. blah"

Driving off feeling stupid she text me and we texted for a couple of minutes, turns out she's lieing to me or everyone else, part argueing still but she says shes struggling she misses me and ended it with "i will always love you" ...Fast head****

2 things i got, i learned that if i met her now with what she's doing i wouldn't want to be with her and i learned what my friends really think of her, they dont like her atall. So made me feel temporarily better.

But my heads in overload as it is just when the thoughts of her start slipping away i find this out! none of it was anything like a get back together chat, just wish there wasn't even a chat!

Is she just trying to **** me up?

ShatteredReality

Seeing her is a set back...it takes you back a couple of steps....maintain NC and move forward. There are ups and downs in break ups...you will be emotionally spent for nights to come....but concentrate on yourself. You need to be happy with yourself. A gf should always be an addition to your happiness, not a dependence...keep trucking!!