I cant cope anymore

calndn

Im fed up of feeling like this, fed up of crying, fed up of feeling so alone. I saw today on facebook of all places on a mutual friends wall a post about my ex, I cant see what my ex says on facebook as we have blocked eachother. His friend though has said something about the fact that he missed a good houseparty as he was away with his new gf and that he should come out this weekend if he can tear himself away from her.

He was like that with me at the beginning...constantly wanting to see me etc and it just hurts so bad and makes me feel so sick to the stomach and i cant stop crying and thinking about it im so fed up of feeling alone and depressed I thought I was getting better but now I feel so much worse again.

I dont know what to do anymore.

:~(

calm down clam down. it happens boys come boys go. please think of the time that he hurt you, and the fact that he doesnt want to be with you anymore. please feel lucky that you are not with somebody who doesnt want to be with you. please feel lucky that you are not with the kind of person that could easily fall in love with somebody while you still crying your eyes out anymore. please feel lucky that he is not your bf anymore, and so you can careless about what he does.

• Author
calm down clam down. it happens boys come boys go. please think of the time that he hurt you, and the fact that he doesnt want to be with you anymore. please feel lucky that you are not with somebody who doesnt want to be with you. please feel lucky that you are not with the kind of person that could easily fall in love with somebody while you still crying your eyes out anymore. please feel lucky that he is not your bf anymore, and so you can careless about what he does.

He hurt me so bad, at the end he was a vile person absolutely vile and I do think about that, I get angry that I didnt just let him go that I hung on like a loser. I went on a date with a guy who I got on really well with, it hasnt come to anything but I felt so happy after the date that someone else was interested but now thats gone I feel depressed again and low self esteem and seeing my ex so happy with someone new makes it so much worse. I have zero confidence zero self esteem. Im depressed, have been since the breakup ive gone through counselling after I tried to kill myself. I just cant see an end point. He was my first bf and I dont feel like there will be another...

Thank you for your post its just so hard to see him happy with someone else after he moved his whole life here for me. Its unfair he doesnt deserve to be happy after everything he did to me.

This is normal. The feeling sick of being sad could indicate that you are transitioning into another phase of the grief cycle. Welcome to anger. Let it flow.

• Author
This is normal. The feeling sick of being sad could indicate that you are transitioning into another phase of the grief cycle. Welcome to anger. Let it flow.

Ive had the anger stage already when I was free from the crying stage but then the news I feared came and im back in the crying stage. Its been too long for me to feel like this its been 10 months since the breakup but 5 months since we actually stopped seeing/contacting eachother. I hate him. But I also hate myself...hate what ive become and hate that ive allowed him to control my life almost.

everyone heals at different stages. i have been heartbroken before and got over it quickly and now I am with you, i feel like my whole world is consumed with this breakup. I see couples and i am envious and upset, i see his (my) friends with their girlfriends and im upset. i look at my tv & im upset. point is, everything is going to remind you of something if you let it. hearin about him being with her is going to hurt, but you have to stop focusing on him and start focusing on you again!

i HATE what my ex turned me into as well. I went from this strong, IN(dependent) woman into a groveling, emotional, dependent girl. i lost my worth in the relationship. i put him before me, his happiness, before mine & even if i have to sit here and cry every single day until I am whole again, i will NEVER allow any man to make me feel worthless and like nothing again. he broke me down, i truly, truly hit rock bottom here (emotionally speaking) and accepted things no woman should ever have to accept. he dogged me and disrespected me as well, turned into someone i didnt even know.

i am still healing and i make my mistakes! my brain does not match my heart, i know what is right, but i dont always do it, but i am trying and that's all WE can do... =)