Oh I am so pissed I really want to break NC

wilsonx

So I broke 2 fingers today and actually for the first time in my life had BLINDING pain. Tonight I came home from work after setting them back myself and they are screaming in pain

In my medicine cabinet I know I have vicadin, loritab, and percocet from previous injuries so I open the bottles, and all of them are empty. My ****ing ex stole all my pain pills that I never used. She left 3 months ago and I noticed just now they are gone.

What a bitch

dreamingoftigers

Oh jeez.

Look it sucks, big time.

Good thing you vented on here instead of breaking NC because you know she'd probably just deny it.

**** dude!! How the fu(k did that happen??

I know health care in US in different to AUS, here ud just whip into the hospital n they'd fix it all plus ud get a shot of some good ****, and a bottle of it to take home, for free.

When u said "set them back myself" i was like WTF!!!?? Fu(k that!!

• Author

kickball practice... seriously... you have no concept of how competitive it actually is. I got recruited to the #1 team in this area and its extremely competitive for a recreational league. The team I am on actually got invited to the world championship in Las Vegas in Oct. Do we have a chance of winning it, hell no but it should be fun