Can't get her out of my head....

Diatribes

I have every reason in the world to hate this b*tch. She played me like a fiddle. She left me for her ex. She said some very hurtful things to me. She blocked my cell phone.

Yet, even considering all this, I wake up every morning and miss her. I think about her constantly. I can't get this b*tch out of my head.

It's been just over one month since she left me, and 11 days of NC. When I think of seeing her, it fills me with dread. Yet I still miss her. Maybe because I've never gone through a break up like this before. I don't know. I'm f*cking confused and sick of feeling like this. She doesn't deserve to have this power over me. I wish I could go to a hypnotist and erase all memory of her.

We've all been through this, and it's perfectly normal. It's little consolation to say 'this too shall pass', but it will. So stay strong.

the more she hurt you the harder it will be to forget. your mind will wonder why would she treats you that way. the more you want to find out, the more it will hurt. but once it passes it will be gone, you will not be thinking about her anymore after this i promise.

• Author

Spent the night at my dads place yesterday. They had a BBQ and was nice to get out of the house. I met this girl that was smoking hot that seemed to have an interest in me. She was also very "spunky" and seemed like a lot of fun and very energetic. This girl made my ex look like a crack wh*re by comparison. My dads roomate, who's known this girl most of her life told me "She doesn't like you, she wants you". I'm hoping so, because I'm very attracted to this woman who is stunning and very much has her sh*t together. My dads roomates daughter (27) also tried jumping my bones last night. Lol.

I've been on a roll since my ex left. Dated 2 girls this month. I feel like I have my mojo back. But even in light of all this, I still miss that stupid b*tch that left me one month ago and think about her daily. While I'm continuing NC, I don't know what my reaction would be to her contacting me. Get this b*tch out of my heart and head!

*edit Just chatted on Facebook with that girl I met yesterday. She wants to do lunch with me sometime. Haha at my ex. She'd be jealous as all hell if she saw me with this girl.

Edited by Diatribes