School year starting :(

reimeivn

I feel so lonely and i try to do this and do that and hang out but i dont think i hang out with the right group. i do miss the ex and i feel sad.

SCG_Sasa1111

i know how u feel. its beeen 9 months since my break up. Uni 4th yr begins in september and its gona b a long year ahead.

and as for the friends I hang out with i kinda feel liek im in the same boat as you, I wana go out and do as much as possible, more than any of them because of what has happened. I feel if i am constantly busy it helps me take my mind off it and just makes me not stay home and in my room which is what I need. but these past 2 weeks my friends have all been flopping, all have excuses or are busy to hang out ( aka they have no excuses just don't wana go out)

it pisses me off because I gotta end up not doing anything if they end up not wanting to go out. It sucks and I feel like i need to find a crew who is always down to do something but I guess that ain't happening lool anytime soon.

• Author

SCG_Sasa1111, I hope that both of us will feel better soon into the school year. I think classes will take our minds of it. I hope so.

Sometimes I find that reading books and playing video games are even more effective than hanging out with friends. I think the ex left a lot of damage in me so hanging out with friends will not really help that much. I dont talk to them about my wounds, and they dont help me out. Its not that I didnt have fun with the ex, but he was not the only source of fun, so hanging out to have fun really not what I need.

Hi there.

i do miss the ex

What do you miss exactly, and think it thoroughly before finding an answer.

but he was not the only source of fun

So what were the other sources and where are they now?

Were they by chance, just your friends?

Sometimes I find that reading books and playing video games are even more effective

This is out of context but I always come back to my trusty grand theft auto... there is just something about crashing your car at 200mph into random people to keep my sanity in place :laugh: