Never romantically attracted

Thanks. I left for a night then came back, we had a looong talk, fought, made love, finally managed to tie some ends and got closer than we've been in a long time. So things are looking up a bit :)

What do you think caused her wanting to make love to you? Long talk? fight? or your threat to leave her?

• Author
What do you think caused her wanting to make love to you? Long talk? fight? or your threat to leave her?

LOL, whoever knows what causes a woman to want anything. That's the kind of line of thought that lands me in trouble. It felt good though.

Dude...she's saying it's all your fault, she doesn't need to change, and she's breaking plates.

She doesn't want to work on the relationship and you do. This is lose-lose proposition. Cut your losses and bail. Go find a woman who loves you, wants you, wants to work on the relationship and who loves herself. You don't need this ****.

• Author

She's really putting a lot of effort into it at the moment - we both are. Maybe my (brief) leaving was a good wake-up call. It still feels like we are unable to really communicate. I don't know what the deal is. I don't have that kind of problem talking to most anybody else. And neither does she. I keep telling her we're just incompatible but, of course, she won't hear that either :laugh: