Waxing Testicles?

Oh my... I did it ONCE, asked for a Brazilian- and I had to go back to shaving:rolleyes:.

At the time I didn't know what a Brazilian was- I thought it meant she was just going to "clean me up"... The first pull- I looked down and I was "bald" down there- my landing strip was gone!:lmao: I was too shy to tell the woman I'd made a mistake so I let her continue.

I ended up on all fours with my azz in the air and everything came off... The Azz hurt worse... The worse source of pain was the tweezing to pluck out the hairs that the wax didn't take care of:lmao:

The Russion woman in her thick accent kept telling me "D- you are so brave"...lol.

SO- I shave now- and I take it all off, everything front to back. I actually grew to like the look and I've kept it for 6 years.

Better not skip a day, that's gotta be itchy!! No wonder you take 3 baths a day!!

Oh my... I did it ONCE, asked for a Brazilian- and I had to go back to shaving:rolleyes:.

At the time I didn't know what a Brazilian was- I thought it meant she was just going to "clean me up"... The first pull- I looked down and I was "bald" down there- my landing strip was gone!:lmao: I was too shy to tell the woman I'd made a mistake so I let her continue.

I ended up on all fours with my azz in the air and everything came off... The Azz hurt worse... The worse source of pain was the tweezing to pluck out the hairs that the wax didn't take care of:lmao:

The Russion woman in her thick accent kept telling me "D- you are so brave"...lol.

SO- I shave now- and I take it all off, everything front to back. I actually grew to like the look and I've kept it for 6 years.

hahahaha...

I just laughed my ass off... sorry D-lish.. that was a funny story

my testes hang low enough as they are. Last thing I need to do is rip some wax and paper off of them to make it worse. I'll let the hair be, where the hair is.