Single me, Taken friend

Hello everyone

I have been friends with a girl for about 6-8 months now. I am single and she happens to be taken. For the first few months of our friendship, it was pretty straight forward. Friends and nothing else. But in within that time. Me and her have been getting closer in our friends and also conversation. At the start, we talked about sex mainly when talking on Facebook or MSN. What our sexual fantasies are and such. Nothing really too intense, but for two people who have sorta just met, sort of more than just random chit chat.

About a month later, we were talking one night. Just about friends/what are you gonna do this weekend. Then, she mentioned her body. Which I think is great. But being a girl who was teased in school about her weight. She has confidence issues. She, proceeded to send me a few racey photo's of herself to me. No nudity, just her in some sexy clothing and in poses. I told her, she looked great and that she doesn't need to loose any weight.

A couple nights later, she was talking about her body again. This time about her breasts. She said "**** it I'm showing you my tits". In which she sent a few more pictures. I complimented her and she thanked me and then we talked about some of her issues a bit more. But after that, we went back to our normal types of convo's.

Which leads me up to around a month or so ago. Her and her boyfriend had a physical fight, in which both of them were injured. The next day, was our friends (whom introduced us) birthday. That day, she called me up and asked me if I wanted to go to the party along with her. I said yes. She picked me up, we went and both got our friend a card. When we got back into the car and complimented on my smell. That I smelled really nice and such. After the party, she drove me and our friend to my house. My friend (who introduced us) wanted to see our guinea pigs. So they followed me in. As I step up the first step, to open the door. My friend, whom is taken. Slaps my ass.

At the time, I didn't think anything of it, because I thought it may have just been her purse. But later that night, I talked to her on MSN and I asked, if it was her hand that slapped my ass. She said "Lol yeah".

About 2 weeks ago. She said that she was bored. I thought that maybe I should take a chance in maybe flirting/leading her on a bit, that I like her. I offered her a foot massage, and she reluctantly accepted. I mentioned that I had some creams on my desk, but that the one smelled funny. She said "That's fine :)" The unfortunate thing is, that the foot massage didn't happen. It was about 2am at the time and I don't live by myself. But she was very much wanting to get one from me.

After that time, no real such flirting had gone on. But lately, she has really started to hang out with me. A lot more than usual. It used to be... maybe once on the weekend. But now it has been 3-4 times a week. Just hanging out at the beach, talking about friends, past relationships, her current BF and other things in general.

I know... a very very long read. But I just thought I should give as much information on the situation that I could.

I really dig this girl and I am just want to know, from the details I have supplied. If that she is into me too. Even though atm, she is taken. Are me and her, just really really good friends? That can talk about relationships, sexual topics, and ect ect in a normal (face to face) and online setting? Or is there possibly, something more than I think there might be here?

Thanks for your replies in advance :)

davesoprano

She’s an emotional leech and a mind fuc_k. Why would she be showing you her breasts if all you are to her is a friend? She’s sending you mixed signals by showing you her tits and things of that nature.

You should call her out on this kind of behavior and ask why she should be sending you sexual pictures if she only thinks of you as a friend. And why would she still be with her boyfriend if she’s having second thoughts about him, he’s her boyfriend and not her husband so why should it be so hard for her to break it off with him. That’s what leads me to believe that she’s still in love with her boyfriend, but there are probably some things that she’s able to get from you that she can’t get from her boyfriend which is emotional support. Yes she fuc_ks him every now and then but when it comes to her bitching about her problems, the boyfriend probably ignores her, so of course, she needs someone who she can vent to about her problems and so far you seem to be that person. You listen to her bitch about her problems 247 do you not? Do you really want to subject yourself to that bullshi_t? You’re looking for a GIRLFRIEND, not a friend.

If I were you I’d cut her off, she’s not the type to consider having a relationship with, nor is she even the type to have as a friend. She probably knows you’re frustrated about finding it difficult to confront your feelings for her, or at least she senses it, and it makes her feel better about herself because she’s also frustrated about some of the things her boyfriend puts her through but she doesn’t have the audacity to confront him about it because he’s probably the aggressive type. She’s frustrating you the same way her boyfriend frustrates her, hence an emotional leech.

Edited by davesoprano
  • 2 weeks later...

She sound like a c*ck teaser..u gotta pull away for a minute from her. Don't constantly be accessible to her. She will emotionally drain u if u let her.

I agree with everyone else, she's using you as an emotional tampon to make herself feel better. Just a question, do you want to just hook up with this girl or date her?

Cheap Essay

Very interesting and informative Forum indeed. I have to admit that I always follow all news about this, so it was quite interesting to read this your thread about this subject. Reading this your entry I have even noticed some new information which I haven’t known before. Thanks a lot for sharing this interesting thread and I will be waiting for other great news from you in the nearest future.

• Author
I agree with everyone else, she's using you as an emotional tampon to make herself feel better. Just a question, do you want to just hook up with this girl or date her?

I would like to do either or both!. The ass slap and nude pictures are sorta misleading at the most. Just really need to find out what her real deal is. Does she like/dig me as more than a friend. Or just as a friend.